The Student Room Group

The Ultimate Chicken Burger Thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by oh-my-diddy
I don't have the foggiest i'm afraid. Just chose a random one from good old Google :biggrin:

Ohh aha well it looks like one of theirs..nice thread bro :smile:
Original post by TotoMimo
I think they discontinued it. But it was about £4-£5 for the meal, it was a hexagonal-shaped tortilla wrap with crispy strips, tortilla chips, cheese, bacon, mayo, lettuce and SALSAAA! I think they dumped it for that new Kentucky Jack thing. BO-RING!

Ohh thanks! damn!! I don't eat bacon :frown:
Original post by ferdinandsmrs
hi guys

Good Lord, is the Wrapstar even available here anymore
:coma:
Also, I just came.
Reply 25
Original post by hey-hey-hey

Ohh aha well it looks like one of theirs..nice thread bro :smile:

It probably is!! haha

cheers big ears :p:
Anything kfc related!

It probably is!! haha

cheers big ears :p:

It's cool :smile:
Reply 28

Make sure you all Join the Chicken Burger group!!

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=1205

Thanks!
Original post by forrestgump26
This must be the best thread I've ever come across.

Chicken burgers must be from Nandos with Ketchup

Nononono.... PERINNAISE!

Reply 30

Comprehensive. This man knows his chicken.
Oh dear god! I love chicken burgers... :drool:
Zinger Tower and Chicken Legend do it for me.
All about the Wicked Zinger meal. McDonalds chicken burgers just aren't the same, but Nando's chicken burger's aren't bad (overpriced though)
Reply 34
KFC Zinger burger is the perfect ratio of juicy chicken, spicy coating and spongey bun. In my opinion the Zinger Tower sauce just kills it, and the hash brown only adds stodge. But heck, to each their own, that's what makes us unique, right?

Burger King's Chicken Royale is also a guilty pleasure. It tastes fake, it's nowhere near KFC standards, but somehow its reformed goodness makes it awesome.

I think they discontinued it. But it was about £4-£5 for the meal, it was a hexagonal-shaped tortilla wrap with crispy strips, tortilla chips, cheese, bacon, mayo, lettuce and SALSAAA! I think they dumped it for that new Kentucky Jack thing. BO-RING!

I will not hear a bad word said about the Kentucky Jack, that shiz is amazing =P

But yeah, KFC Big Daddy Burger gets my vote [=
Reply 36
Oh, and McDonald's Grillstar should be called Grill...subpar.

What? I'm tired. I'll think up a better insult-name later. probably.
Reply 37
Though not technically a burger but a sandwich, I have to post this here for being the ultimate in pre-packed chicken amazingness.

Marks and Spencer Chicken Club Sandwich.

Triple decker, toasted bread, American cheese, mayo, lettuce, chicken, bacon, tomato, totally stuffed to the freaking GILLS.

Just NO. Prepacked sandwiches are the most evil food substance known to man. I don't understand why anyone would eat them, they're absolutely foul.

and why is everyone going on about te plastic chicken burgers you get from crappy fast food joints? You can make homemade chicken burgers 100 times as nice. It's as if some people have never tasted real food.

Just get a breaded chicken fillet (or a chicken kiev if you're feeling adventurous), 2 slices of bacon, melted extra mature cheddar, and combine in a large bun with some ketchup or bbq sauce.
Reply 38
I don't know, man. I'm sure there are people that agree with me that there's something... scarily comforting about pre-packed and fast food offerings.

Sure, I would FAR rather eat mum's chicken casserole cooked from scratch or some of her awesome home-made fish, chips and peas, but to that Yin of bliss, there's an equal Yang of bliss, and that's the innate wrongness of a pre-packed awesome sandwich or a takeaway chicken burger, in their artificial glory.

There's just something so *right* about it being so *wrong*.
I don't know, man. I'm sure there are people that agree with me that there's something... scarily comforting about pre-packed and fast food offerings.

Sure, I would FAR rather eat mum's chicken casserole cooked from scratch or some of her awesome home-made fish, chips and peas, but to that Yin of bliss, there's an equal Yang of bliss, and that's the innate wrongness of a pre-packed awesome sandwich or a takeaway chicken burger, in their artificial glory.

There's just something so *right* about it being so *wrong*.

they're so bad they're good :drool:
if I could live off takeaway chicken burgers for the rest of my life i would die very happy (and probably 10 years early of a heart attack) but still happy :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest