The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 1
I wasn't planning to. What position do you want to go for?
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Reply 2
Probably not, is that what all this "hustings" malarky is about then? I was going to ask my flat mates who are 3rd years but I forgot.
Reply 3
LubyLoo
I wasn't planning to. What position do you want to go for?

I don't know if I am yet... still thinking it over. Was just seeing if i'm on my own.

--------------

Lenneh
Probably not, is that what all this "hustings" malarky is about then? I was going to ask my flat mates who are 3rd years but I forgot.

Hustings is just where you make a bit of a speech and then answer any questions.
Reply 4
I think I know of a guy going for equal ops and a girl going for female education or something but i'm not sure :smile:
Reply 5
seems like far to much hassle to me. the process to being jcr involves doing alot of stuff and just seems to me like far to much work. i mean, being a jcr would be good, but u loose alot of your free time organising events, doing things jcr related and it just isnt my thing!
Reply 6
stevo87
seems like far to much hassle to me. the process to being jcr involves doing alot of stuff and just seems to me like far to much work. i mean, being a jcr would be good, but u loose alot of your free time organising events, doing things jcr related and it just isnt my thing!

:ditto:

I can't deal with the commitment, but good luck Dan if you decide to go for it. :smile:
Reply 7
LubyLoo
:ditto:

I can't deal with the commitment, but good luck Dan if you decide to go for it. :smile:

I've gone for a position on the JCR (Gen Secretary) and also for Management School Undergraduate Faculty Rep.

LUSU election candidates aren't allowed to canvass using 'electronic communication methods' (don't ask why!) but you can find out more info at www.lusu.co.uk/elections/

Please vote :-)

Dan

Latest

Trending

Trending