Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by foolfarian)
Event horizon. all my friends thought it scary as. i thought it was crap
J
I thought that one wasn't bad. Not really scary, but it did have me on edge once or twice when I watched it. During the early hours of the morning I might add, after a few brews.
Peapod
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'd agree that Moulin Rouge was awful, and the english patient is terribly boring.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding is absolute dross.
And Finding Nemo just wasn't funny unless you're six years old!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Peapod)
I'd agree that Moulin Rouge was awful, and the english patient is terribly boring.

My Big Fat Greek Wedding is absolute dross.
And Finding Nemo just wasn't funny unless you're six years old!
yeah, I was a bit disappointed by Finding Nemo. I generally love kids flicks, because they almost always throw in some jokes for the adults who are dragged along to the cinemas with their kids. But this one was all pretty colours and a few good parts. Such as the sharks and their fish eaters annonymous meeting. Quite right on the other movies you listed mate. They were just over hyped. Kind of like Twister. You'd already seen half that movie by the time they released it in cinemas, and it still sucked.
Peapod
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Cold Mountain which I saw yesterday though - absolutly amazing.
Bit gory though - bleurk!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Peapod)
Cold Mountain which I saw yesterday though - absolutly amazing.
Bit gory though - bleurk!
I've heard about that, I must give it a look. So long as it doesn't turn out to be one of those hyped up flicks.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by fred0202)
I think my two films are probably lord of the rings, they are not bad but after 3 hours they do start to get boring why do people think they are great films.

Also Pulp Fiction I thought was I bit weird there seems to be too many loose ends, what was in the briefcase and why did he chuck that guy of the balcony, I only watched it the once I imagine it might make a bit more sense after seeing it a couple more times.
i didnt like harry potter the first 1, i thought it was crap!!
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
yeah, I was a bit disappointed by Finding Nemo. I generally love kids flicks, because they almost always throw in some jokes for the adults who are dragged along to the cinemas with their kids. But this one was all pretty colours and a few good parts. Such as the sharks and their fish eaters annonymous meeting. Quite right on the other movies you listed mate. They were just over hyped. Kind of like Twister. You'd already seen half that movie by the time they released it in cinemas, and it still sucked.
nemo is definatly the best, but i would say it is definatly a female oriantated film
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
nemo is definatly the best, but i would say it is definatly a female oriantated film
Really? I'd never actually thought of it like that. It was just a lot of pretty colours to me, great for kids I know, but I was really looking forward to that one. Probably my own fault for doing so and thus not enjoying the film as much.
dizzzzzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How Can You Not Like Finding Nemo????? Its Like The Best Film Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pretty Colours Just Make It Nicer To Look At- Would You Rather It Was Black And White Or What????
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by dizzzzzy)
How Can You Not Like Finding Nemo????? Its Like The Best Film Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Pretty Colours Just Make It Nicer To Look At- Would You Rather It Was Black And White Or What????
It just didn't grab me. Not sure why, cuz I genuinely was keen to watch it. *shrugs*
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
It just didn't grab me. Not sure why, cuz I genuinely was keen to watch it. *shrugs*
aaawwww ur so sweet, i think i love u!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
fast and the furious!!!! even ma girl mates r like "yer its well good". itrs borin! and Scary movie 3!!!! its crap! argh! go away!!!!
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
fast and the furious!!!! even ma girl mates r like "yer its well good". itrs borin! and Scary movie 3!!!! its crap! argh! go away!!!!
I didn't mind the first one, although it was a blantant copy of Point Break, still good. The second one Too Fast, Too Furious bored me to tears.
tessie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i didnt like the last samurai...
some of it was great but i thought it just took to long to get to the point.

i luved the matrix trilogy and i have luved python since i was little tho
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
those sci-fi, fighting and flammin borin bloke films that they make us watch or sooooooo un-goodful! borin yawn zzzZZZ

scary movie 3 tho... rubbish!!!!! wats with the hype? not BJD... theres a film! hehe sad...
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tessie)
i didnt like the last samurai...
some of it was great but i thought it just took to long to get to the point.

i luved the matrix trilogy and i have luved python since i was little tho
I quite liked The Last Samurai. It wasn't without its faults though, and Monty Python just rule
tessie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
I quite liked The Last Samurai. It wasn't without its faults though, and Monty Python just rule
i love ur avatar btw

the holy grail is my fav, the rabbit thing made me laugh so much. oh and the knights who say "ni"

'We are now the Knights who say... "Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG! Zoom-Boing! Z'nourrwringmm!"'
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by tessie)
i love ur avatar btw

the holy grail is my fav, the rabbit thing made me laugh so much. oh and the knights who say "ni"

'We are now the Knights who say... "Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-Ekki-PTANG! Zoom-Boing! Z'nourrwringmm!"'
oooh ooh oooh Don't forget the black knight at the beginning And I hope you've seen The Life of Brian. Quality stuff hehe. "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy, so PISS OFF" love it
EI_123
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Lord of the Rings, 1&2&3.

All of them sucks.
maljosh
Report 16 years ago
you know what sucks? Scary Movie 3.. it is so so bad!!! I would advice not to waste your money on that bla bla bla film. By the way, i watched it a month ago... a friend of mine downloaded it from kazaa light.. oh, i so miss kazaa light, i'm going to cry now...

The best movies for me are Gladiator, Beatifull mind, Lord of the Rings 3, Matrix 1(the rest sux) and the best film of all is Sound of music, i was crying all the way trough... it is so amazing.. it is quite old, but it is so so good.. u must see it!
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.57%
No (239)
33.43%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed