Films loved by everyone else but you. Watch

This discussion is closed.
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by maljosh)
you know what sucks? Scary Movie 3.. it is so so bad!!! I would advice not to waste your money on that bla bla bla film. By the way, i watched it a month ago... a friend of mine downloaded it from kazaa light.. oh, i so miss kazaa light, i'm going to cry now...

The best movies for me are Gladiator, Beatifull mind, Lord of the Rings 3, Matrix 1(the rest sux) and the best film of all is Sound of music, i was crying all the way trough... it is so amazing.. it is quite old, but it is so so good.. u must see it!
Gladiator and Lord of the Rings are lame stories ... nothing new, nothing original. Matrix it's pretty fine (I only saw the first).
I didn't see any of the other movies that you mentioned.
Have you seen Memento? That's a good one.
tessie
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
oooh ooh oooh Don't forget the black knight at the beginning And I hope you've seen The Life of Brian. Quality stuff hehe. "He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy, so PISS OFF" love it
lol i know!
i love it how he loses his shoe and they think its a sign

lol im such a geek sumtimes
cellochickee
Report 14 years ago
I really disliked My Big Fat Greek Wedding, but whenever I tell that to other people they gawk at me!
kato
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by fred0202)
I think my two films are probably lord of the rings, they are not bad but after 3 hours they do start to get boring why do people think they are great films.

Also Pulp Fiction I thought was I bit weird there seems to be too many loose ends, what was in the briefcase and why did he chuck that guy of the balcony, I only watched it the once I imagine it might make a bit more sense after seeing it a couple more times.
Erin Brokovich, I cant believe it won an oscar, I fell asleep half way through . It was the worst movie I've ever seen.Actually no paycheck was the worst
hitchhiker_13
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
All my friends liked Ned Kelly, but I thought it was quite manipulative. Anyone agree?
snow_white
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i know wat you mean i have alot of disagreements on good movies in this case. everyone loves Titanic and i hate it. i love Star Wars original episodes but everyone hates em, which is so silly cause thier judging it without seeing it. theres heaps but but i don't like em so i can't remember em.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1647)
78.77%
Leave (444)
21.23%

Watched Threads