Turn on thread page Beta

Youngest Victim In Iraq???? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone, I wasn't sure where to post this thread, but i want to know what your feelings are towards this, below is a news report about a baby shot in his mothers womb, saving his mother from death! This crime was by American soldiers, if they are their to help, why kill innocent people like that, its not just americans there are also pathetic muslims that kill, but i'm specifically want to debate on these Amercian soldiers, as there mission was to help wasn't it??? not to kill innocent people? Should such acts be permissible for them?? Or should they be charged of murder?? I'm asking this, as no one seems to speak out about this!

"On August the 10th, 2005, an innocent eight-month pregnant Iraqi woman fell victim to the ever so familiar barbaric indiscriminate shooting by the American forces in Mosul. She was shot several times in the stomach. The American soldiers who had shot this innocent woman did not appear to feel any remorse to what they had done. Instead of rushing to help her as she fell into a pool of her blood on the ground in front of her doorstep, they simply walked away.

It was down to the family of the shot woman to pick up the pieces and rush her to the nearest hospital, the Mosul Republican Hospital, for emergency treatment where a team of doctors immediately performed a caesarean in their attempt to save mother and baby. However, it soon became obvious to the medical team that the baby had died in his mother's womb after a bullet had entered his chest and departed from his back.

As for the poor mother, she miraculously survived this crime. The doctors are of the opinion that the baby had acted as a 'shield' which protected the mother from certain death. The mother has been moved to the Maternity hospital for post-operation care.

The Iraqi League will conduct a full investigation into this crime. The Iraqi League will also launch a campaign in support of this poor woman who lost her baby to the criminal indiscriminate shooting of American soldiers, and other like her.
    "

ReputationRep:
    What is your source for this story? Can it be corroberated by an independant publication?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah exactly. Why the hell should we just take your word for this? You shouldn't just post things like this without quoting a source so people can check it for themselves.

Also I suggest you don't believe everything you read. Did you find this on alqaeda-in-iraq.com or something?

ReputationRep:
    Graphic photos here.

The sites that hold the text 'aint exactly moderate Student01 and it's unlikely that US soldiers deliberately target innocents. Propaganda?

ReputationRep:
    Ah that's absolutely f'd up. Poor baby.

Propaganda is one thing, shooting a pregnant woman is another?! ..

ReputationRep:
    Can this be corroberated from an independant source? The way the photos are taken, it seems that they are phoney. No such photos would be allowed during an emergency caesarion. I think this whole thing is made up quite frankly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student01)
    Hi Everyone, I wasn't sure where to post this thread, but i want to know what your feelings are towards this, below is a news report about a baby shot in his mothers womb, saving his mother from death! This crime was by American soldiers, if they are their to help, why kill innocent people like that, its not just americans there are also pathetic muslims that kill, but i'm specifically want to debate on these Amercian soldiers, as there mission was to help wasn't it??? not to kill innocent people? Should such acts be permissible for them?? Or should they be charged of murder?? I'm asking this, as no one seems to speak out about this!
    Whats the point of debate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vienna)
    Whats the point of debate?
    Just another chance to moan about American soldiers. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Should such acts be permissible for them?? Or should they be charged of murder??
    Apparently

ReputationRep:
    He gets this ******** off "The Iraqi League", their site can be found here.

A quick glance over their site will demonstrate exactly what their perspective is...

--------------

(Original post by Howard)
    Just another chance to moan about American soldiers. :rolleyes:
    Of course it is, and they aren't even bothering to use even half-credible sources anymore.

ReputationRep:
    Shut up!

We know who is really behind this criminal war in Iraq. The same people are behind every thing. Whining **********!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legbreakgoogly)
    Shut up!

We know who is really behind this criminal war in Iraq. The same people are behind every thing. Whining **********!
    Who do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    It is obvious who pulls the strings of Washington and London. Puppets of the highest order.

ReputationRep:
    Some sort of huge puppeteer? Mecha-Matthew Corbett?

ReputationRep:
    Yes, if you will.

ReputationRep:
    It's fantastic how people immediately jump all over the OP because they don't agree with them.

But wait: all s/he's said is if this is true it's incredibly sad, which surely everyone would agree with.

The OP starts by saying that s/he's not sure whether this should be in D&D so frankly rude comments about the debatability of this issue/fact/lie aren't very constructive.

I'll believe this when I see a good source and then I might indulge in a chance to bash murderers (whether they're American or soldiers isn't really relevant).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by student01)
    Hi Everyone, I wasn't sure where to post this thread, but i want to know what your feelings are towards this, below is a news report about a baby shot in his mothers womb, saving his mother from death! This crime was by American soldiers, if they are their to help, why kill innocent people like that, its not just americans there are also pathetic muslims that kill, but i'm specifically want to debate on these Amercian soldiers, as there mission was to help wasn't it?...
    'Crime'? 'Innocent people'?

How I love biased reporting.

You do not know he situation so you merely make assumptions. How do you know she wasn't weilding a gun too? Or that the yanks accidentally shot her? Maybe they thought she had a gun and rather than risk being shot they opened fire?

You do not know.

Or should they be charged of murder?? I'm asking this, as no one seems to speak out about this!
    War is war. You can't charge a soldier with murder, that's absolutely ridiculous; these poor men will be too scared to fire their guns in self defence soon enough!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by legbreakgoogly)
    It is obvious who pulls the strings of Washington and London. Puppets of the highest order.
    Name them. Which group are you talking about? If you're moderate and back it up, people on this forum don't much mind honest criticism of their groups.

ReputationRep:
    ..........I got the photos to this news article, i was trying to load it on to her but i don't know, can someone help???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristogeiton)

War is war. You can't charge a soldier with murder
    And there is no reason why the war should be limited to the boundries defined by one side! A soldier will kill, this is true. It is true for all.

Agreed?

--------------

(Original post by ArthurOliver)
    Name them. Which group are you talking about? If you're moderate and back it up, people on this forum don't much mind honest criticism of their groups.
    It is so clear that it shouldnt need spelling out.

Crying, whinging, tricking others into doing there dirty work, and then whine when they get there own methods used against them. Wallowing in the lies of a history they continually change.

Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.