The Student Room Group

A question for the ladies

Hey all,

Here is my 'predicament' :smile:

At freshers week I went upstairs to talk to the girls once. It was a fairly good chat, and they said we should come upstairs again sometime.

The thing is, I haven't been up for ages, and now the innocence of freshers week is over it is pretty hard to go upstairs and just say 'hey'.

Is this mountain out of mole hill material?
Do you like random boys knocking on your doors?

Let me know what you think.

Adam

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
byb3
Hey all,

At freshers week I went upstairs to talk to the girls once. It was a fairly good chat, and they said we should come upstairs again sometime.

The thing is, I haven't been up for ages, and now the innocence of freshers week is over it is pretty hard to go upstairs and just say 'hey'.

Adam

just go up and say hi
Reply 2
borrow some sugar
Reply 3
JSM
just go up and say hi

my thoughts exactly, bit late now, will do tomorrow.
Reply 4
Is it an all girls flat? Because if so they will be dying for the company.I'm in an all girl block and we are so sick of not ever seeing any men.Go for it, organise a night out for after exams.
Reply 5
what????? don't you go up and see the girls ever??????????
do they come and see you guys?
yeh - defo jus go up!
Reply 6
byb3
my thoughts exactly, bit late now, will do tomorrow.

well you can have an excuse and look like a sap or go up with no excuse
Reply 7
Tinykates
what????? don't you go up and see the girls ever??????????
do they come and see you guys?
yeh - defo jus go up!

well, don't really like some of them, but there are others who are like in their shell and didn't talk very much.
Reply 8
byb3
Hey all,

Adam

byb3 thinks hes cool and stuff becos hes at sheffield uni and that. byb3 reckons...
Reply 9
I think its a case of the guys are too shy and the girls are too shy. So they both end up lacking in company of the oposite sex!. Just go and borrrow some sugar or somthing! If she tells you to get lost come back on here to sulk, we will all understand :smile:.
Reply 10
amazingtrade
I think its a case of the guys are too shy and the girls are too shy. So they both end up lacking in company of the oposite sex!. Just go and borrrow some sugar or somthing! If she tells you to get lost come back on here to sulk, we will all understand :smile:.

dont borrow something cos then they think you have come to borrow something, jsut go and have a chat and if they reject you - so what
Reply 11
byb3
well, don't really like some of them, but there are others who are like in their shell and didn't talk very much.

go see the ones you do like, and bring them out of their shells!
byb3

Depends on a) How fit they are or b) What alcoholic beverages they bring
Reply 13
Tinykates
go see the ones you do like, and bring them out of their shells!

hehe, shy girls are cool, cos they end up clingy
Nigger
byb3 thinks hes cool and stuff becos hes at sheffield uni and that. byb3 reckons...

r u jealous?
Reply 15
Danithestudent

OK... do you like Malibu?
Reply 16
JSM
hehe, shy girls are cool, cos they end up clingy

you like clingy?
Reply 17
Danithestudent

well they alwasy provide company, ahve you seen the email, ways to impress a woman and theres a whole list, ways to impress a bloke : show up naked and brign food

or the prayers one - the bloke wants a big breated nympho who owns a liquor store
ZJuwelH
OK... do you like Malibu?

love it and i have lots of coke as well lol
I am weird i'm half clingy half aloof
and after a certain time of night if you try and touch me i get angry it's weird...even for a cuddle
Reply 19
lol, i'll go up 2moro evening cos we have exams now. Might wake somebody up and immensely piss em off.

I have lots of fosters export dani, do you like that? Otherwise your stuck with tango or pepsi i'm afraid.

Adam

Latest

Trending

Trending