This discussion is closed.
AT82
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I don't want to go to too much detail here so no sites will be mentioned. However I was on this other forum and somthing which was mentiond (about somthing in enterntainment) that made me think wow they must be people like me out there.

Anyway I checked her profile and she was drop dead gorgious, in further investigation it turns out she goes to my uni! I am so tempted to email her but I just feel it would be a bit odd as I may see around campus.
Dickie
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
I don't want to go to too much detail here so no sites will be mentioned. However I was on this other forum and somthing which was mentiond (about somthing in enterntainment) that made me think wow they must be people like me out there.

Anyway I checked her profile and she was drop dead gorgious, in further investigation it turns out she goes to my uni! I am so tempted to email her but I just feel it would be a bit odd as I may see around campus.
im not being funny, but why did you feel you had to post a thread about this?
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Just email her and say hi I just spotted you are at my uni what do you have to lose.
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

know the feeling- i hav an online diary and stumbled over one belongin to someone in my college and we're now mates and chat quite a lot.

i say go for it and e-mail her.

lou xxx
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dickie)
im not being funny, but why did you feel you had to post a thread about this?
I don't know it was just random, but then I am in a random mood. Without random things life will be very boring.

I will just send her a casual email saying hiya I noticed you were at my uni.

To be honest I don't why I made this thread, I was just being silly. :confused:
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I don't know it was just random, but then I am in a random mood. Without random things life will be very boring.

I will just send her a casual email saying hiya I noticed you were at my uni.

To be honest I don't why I made this thread, I was just being silly. :confused:
lol. fair enough then!
young_free
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hmm, you obviously wanna see if something can come of it, ifya know what i mean.....which is fair enough.
AT82
Rep:
?
(Original post by young_free)
hmm, you obviously wanna see if something can come of it, ifya know what i mean.....which is fair enough.
Why? Well only in the face she was very good looking. (god this sounds so sleazy ). I'm tired and deprived of fruit :rolleyes:

The reason I posted it because it was a bit strange, I thought she was a babe before I knew she was at my uni, when I found out this I was like eek.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
so wheres her pic then?
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (151)
60.89%
Yes- I don't like it (11)
4.44%
No- I want it (69)
27.82%
No- I don't want it (17)
6.85%

Watched Threads