Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)
    That I don't keep up to date with current affairs? It's a shame, really.
    But you've heard of Anthony Walker, right? :rolleyes:

It's CLEARLY obvious that anti-white attacks/murders are not downplayed/hidden within the media. I cannot understand how somebody could believe that they are.
    How is it clearly obvious? GIVE ME SOME PROOF! Please, quit being a cliched heart-bleeder and tell me!

And I'm not really convinced that your only concern about this issue is simply fellow feeling for your brother "white" man. Is it possible that you have an ulterior motive?
    HAHAHAHAHA. So being against anti-white racism means I am an evil racist with an ulterior motive? NOW do you see why I am angry at those who snub anti-white racism? Do those who make a stand against anti-non-white racism have an ulterior motive?

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atomik)
    But you've heard of Anthony Walker, right? :rolleyes:
    Have I told you that I don't have a TV?

--------------

Please don't quote someone else in a way that makes it seem as though you're quoting me.

ReputationRep:
    HAHAHAHAHA. So being against anti-white racism means I am an evil racist with an ulterior motive? NOW do you see why I am angry at those who snub anti-white racism? Do those who make a stand against anti-non-white racism have an ulterior motive?
    If there was any substance to your claim, then you could be justified in feeling a sense of unrecognised injury but since the allegation that anti-white racism is ignored is utterly unfounded, it is important to question the motives of those bringing this perceived slight to attention.

Those who make a stand against real, substantiated racism (regardless of the victim and perpetrator) are of course justified.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)
    Have I told you that I don't have a TV?
    You didn't answer my question.

Please don't quote someone else in a way that makes it seem as though you're quoting me.
    Sorry, but I'm far too lazy to add the '=username' part in when quoting; especially seeing as I keep having to copy and paste people's usernames anyway.

ReputationRep:
    You didn't answer my question.
    I answered your question before you asked it!

Good lord, I didn't know about the Bali bombings til a couple of weeks after they happened!

ReputationRep:
    Well, you did beat around the bush, so to speak.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spk)
    Racism matters to people because it is generally considered abhorrent and unacceptable to discriminate and verbally or physically abuse someone merely on account of their "race". Such attacks are negligible to the point of non-existence against whites, yet are all too common by whites, hence the perceived disparity in reporting.
    What's your basis for thinking this? Media coverage?
    Over this three-year period (ending 2004), the police reported to the Home Office 22 homicides where there was a known racial motivation. Twelve victims were White, 4 Asian, 3 Black and 3 of 'Other' ethnic origin. There were no current suspects identified for 5 of these victims, 3 of who were White, 1 Black and 1 'Other'.

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/rds/pdfs05/s95race04.pdf

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ArthurOliver)
    What's your basis for thinking this? Media coverage?
    No, why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spk)
    No, why?
    Tell us what it is then. Your prejudice isn't enough. Do you have evidence?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spk)
    Such attacks are negligible to the point of non-existence against whites, yet are all too common by whites, hence the perceived disparity in reporting
    I didn't even notice this!

SPK, read this:

"280,000 race crimes in 1999

Estimates from the British Crime Survey (2000) indicate that the number of incidents, which were considered by the victim to be racially motivated, fell from 382,000 in 1995 to 280,000 in 1999 (down 27%).

98,000 of them against non-whites

The British Crime Survey (2000) found that the number of racially motivated incidents committed against ethnic minorities fell from 143,000 in 1995 to 98,000 in 1999 (down 32%).

280,000 Racial crimes.

White population is 91%
    Ethnic population is 9%

98,000 or 35% of crimes committed against ethnics
    182,000 or 65% of crime committed against Whites

9% of the population are causing 65% of racial crimes which is 7.222 times more than what they should be.
    91% of the population are causing 35% of racial crimes which is 0.384 times what they should be."
    Your perception that whites are less likely to be victims of racially-aggravated crimes is a result of the government and media downplaying anti-white racist attacks!!!!

ReputationRep:
    spk needs to think about the title of the thread before posting racist rubbish he can't support.

ReputationRep:
    The sad thing is, even with such conclusive evidence, the general populace, out of sheer ignorance, would still take SPK's side.

ReputationRep:
    Your perception that whites are less likely to be victims of racially-aggravated crimes is a result of the government and media downplaying anti-white attacks!!!!
    Those are the crimes repoprted to the police though.
    I can say throught personal experience (and not just mine) that racist attacks against immigrant groups particularly often go unreported.

--------------

But then I don't really care, a racist attack is a racist attack.

I think the problem that a lot of people have with Aristo's views is neatly encapsulated in the title of this thread.
    Only anti-white racism seems to matter to him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)
    I can say throught personal experience (and not just mine) that racist attacks against immigrant groups particularly often go unreported.
    ...And I can assure you that a lot of anti-white attacks do not get reported for fear of the police not believing them, or fear of having the situation twisted around and having themselves (the whites attacked) being accused of racism.

I think the problem that a lot of people have with Aristo's views is neatly encapsulated in the title of this thread.
    Anti-white racism is important to him because such attacks go unnoticed. Reported, yes; exposed, no.

Do you honestly think that blacks in South Africa give a damn as to whether whites are persecuted? As far as I'm aware, most blacks are in favour of kicking white farmers off their land. But this is a separate issue anyway, and I don't want to digress.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)

--------------

But then I don't really care, a racist attack is a racist attack.

There may be some truth in that--but it's all we have to go on, spk's racist crap doesn't cut it. When we discussed this a few months ago someone offered some evidence that minorities were up to four times less likely to report race-crime, but even then the imbalance remains tipped toward non-White aggression on Whites.

The wall-to-wall coverage today of Walker's trial is very different to that for Donald's equally violent and racist murder, as the Wiki article notes.

ReputationRep:
    There may be some truth in that--but it's all we have to go on, spk's racist crap doesn't cut it. When we discussed this a few months ago someone offered some evidence that minorities were up to four times less likely to report race-crime, but even then the imbalance remains tipped toward non-White aggression on Whites.

The wall-to-wall coverage today of Walker's trial is very different to that for Donald's equally violent and racist murder, as the Wiki article notes.
    Okay. What are you going to do about it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ayaan)
    Okay. What are you going to do about it?
    Somebody had a great idea--we're going to get guns from America and take over the BBC!

Well actually I turned over form the BBC's unpleasant dramatisation of the Walker murder and found the lovely Ali Landry Bastian(!) smiling her elf-faced smile on Hollyoaks.

I'm going to hope things get better, but I know they won't, and when things get too bad for us to save the unholy multi-ethnic mess I'm going to try and ensure we break up peacefully, rather in a bloody ethnic war.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to hope things get better, but I know they won't, and when things get too bad for us to save the unholy multi-ethnic mess I'm going to try and ensure we break up peacefully, rather in a bloody ethnic war.
    Wouldn't it be easier to set up some posters and picket the Beeb?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Higgy)
    Anti white racism is blatantly ignored as for some unknown reason the government thinks minorites are more important than the majority! Why are people called racist for flying the english flag? why are people called racist for stating the truth about immigration....the list goes on.....this is england! people should be proud to wave the flag, the english are made to feel ashamed to be english. HELLO MR BLAIR DONT THE PROPER ENGLISH PEOPLE COUNT ANYMORE!? sod the minority think about the majority!
    'proper english' eh?
    I asked you a question on another thread, but you ignored it. I'll ask again.

Do you agree that anyone with a British passport, who lives in England is English? If so, then no one's going to call you a racist for celebrating our wonderful English society

ReputationRep:
    Yes i'd call being a british passport holder proper english, and by that i dont count people who are british passport holders who havent lived here for very long, our government is trying to whittle away our englishness, councils banning the st georges cross being flown? what a joke

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.