Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)
    it is all too easy to imagine the infamous Deep South maxim being heard in some of our police stations:

"If a white kills a white, that's a murder.
    If a black kills a white, that's a racist murder.
    If a white kills a black, that's self-defence.
    An' if a black kills a black, well, that's just one less n*gger."
    I can't imagine that. The police don't do a hell of a lot in running up on racially-motivated anti-white crimes. From what I gather, the police are somewhat insensitive towards anti-white crimes; for example, the BNP set up a vigil in Birmingham (note: it didn't contain any BNP logos on the vigil) regarding anti-white racist murders. The police, being the ***** they are, took the vigil down and tried blocking the camera man's view. Now, if this vigil had been set up by people associated with Stephen Lawrence or Anthony Walker, this vigil wouldn't have been tampered with by the police.

Also, on the video, it is clear that the vigil wasn't causing negative reactions; even ethnic minorities were taking interest in it. The police were basically being anti-white tosspots.

ReputationRep:
    this is why i'm voting bnp next election <_<

down with political correctness!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojo882)
    this is why i'm voting bnp next election <_<

down with political correctness!!!!!
    If you're lucky enough to have a candidate running around your parts that is.

Andrew

ReputationRep:
    Down with mini skirts too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyukguy)

Andrew
    Lol you make me laugh, quick quick they're all coming to get us plz help me plz oh theres nice Mr Griffin he'll make it all better...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andyukguy)

Andrew

Most people would rather not have a BNP candidate running around their 'parts', thank you very much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Scheherazade)
    He lives in Oxford and goes to Leeds, I'd assume.

And being at Oxford doesn't automatically make you intelligent. Ask bikerx.
    care to explain?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristogeiton)
    So why do they always pick murders that were committed by whites as headline news?
    Who's currently on trial for killing Damilola Taylor?

You are one truly sick individual... blinded by hate and foul to the core...

go spout your filth elsewhere...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.