The Student Room Group

S1 paper F solomon press? TRADE for heinemann solutionbank

Hi if anyone out there has the solomon press S1 paper F and answers or if you have the non-free examsolutions.co.uk papers I will trade for the Heinemann solutionbank C1- C4 M1 S1.

PM me if you have the papers.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
aliasabc
Hi if anyone out there has the solomon press S1 paper F and answers or if you have the non-free examsolutions.co.uk papers I will trade for the Heinemann solutionbank C1- C4 M1 S1.

Saying please next time would be more effective. :wink:
Download:S1 Solomon Papers
Reply 2
You are the hump to my camel thank you.
Reply 3
I'm looking for the solomon worksheets as well please.
Malik
Saying please next time would be more effective. :wink:
Download:S1 Solomon Papers

do u have c1 and s2 solomon papers. much appreciated
Reply 5
maggot brains
do u have c1 and s2 solomon papers. much appreciated

C1 Solomon
Do'nt have the s2, I would hate to take s2.
Do you have C2 Solomon papers.
Reply 7
Princess91063
Do you have C2 Solomon papers.

:smokin: C2 Solomon
Reply 8
aliasabc

yes i can give you all you need and I need M1 S1 Heinemann solutionbank
i doubt they will need them 3 YEARS later...
Reply 10
I have Solomon C1 & C2 With Markschemes but the problem is they are Edexcel I would be prepared to share but I am after the OCR Solomon C1 & C2 Paper Markschemes
Reply 11
for any kind of edexcel math materials contact me
please please.....can ne1 give me the edexcel c1 c2 s1 solutions....from the books....please....
Reply 13
Please bear in mind that Solomon papers are distributed under license and it's not legal to send them around on the Internet.
Reply 14
hi guys i am kind of new to the site i was wondering if i can get the C1 mathmatics(heinmann) and C2 mathmatics solution banks i searched everywhere but i couldnt find if someone would be so kind to give me those solutionbanks i will be very happy if anyone needs c3 and c4 math solution banks come to me
Snearinox
hi guys i am kind of new to the site i was wondering if i can get the C1 mathmatics(heinmann) and C2 mathmatics solution banks i searched everywhere but i couldnt find if someone would be so kind to give me those solutionbanks i will be very happy if anyone needs c3 and c4 math solution banks come to me

Do you still have the Core 4 solution bank? If you do and can link/email me it i will cry tears of happiness and thankfulness. :smile:
Anyone got S1 solomon?
Reply 17
Is it like a tradition to revive this thread every 3 years? Who's taking 2015? Someone with a good memory or well organised diary would be preferable.
Anyone?
Original post by theseeker
Anyone?

Would take like 2 mins max to find via google...

Quick Reply

Latest