The Student Room Group

What if I failed a module?

I had to choose a group for my Marketing & Enterprise module group coursework and it's worth 50% of the module. However, I couldn't due to personal problems and now I'm submiting the coursework by myself because all the groups are full.
So, I wanted to ask you guys if I will still be able to pass my first year Roehampton University Marketing course if I failed the module?
Does anyone been in a similar situation?
Reply 1
Well that really depends what your other marks are. Have to average, across the board, over 40% to pass. So if your other modules are good then you will be fine.
I expect not, but you can resit as exam only.
Reply 3
Original post by valantid
I had to choose a group for my Marketing & Enterprise module group coursework and it's worth 50% of the module. However, I couldn't due to personal problems and now I'm submiting the coursework by myself because all the groups are full.
So, I wanted to ask you guys if I will still be able to pass my first year Roehampton University Marketing course if I failed the module?
Does anyone been in a similar situation?

I can't tell you whether you'll pass or fail. However...

How are all the groups 'full'? Are you a class of 26 meant to be in groups of 5 or have they all just decided they have enough people?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending