The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Understand the natural order of things.
Original post by Anonymous

I'm four months into a new relationship with a guy and I know it seems silly but I love anal sex, used to do it all the time with my ex and prefer it to both normal sex and oral the thing is that my boyfriend refuses to even try. I don't want to push him into anything obviously, but I really miss it, what can I do?

You're going to be receiving a lot of replies from horny lads going ":sexface:"

If you want it that much, get rid of him and I'm SURE loads of guys would be happy to do it.
You could just do it yourself, or withhold blowjobs until he agrees. :awesome:

Also: :sexface: (because I have to)
Reply 4
Say to him you'll go on top and then casually guide his penis into the wrong hole...
If he won't I will

Safe
I don't want to push him into anything obviously

You sure about that.
Reply 7
Do it yourself :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 8
You can't really make him, but explain to him you really enjoy it, and relationships are about sacrifices and compromises, and you do stuff he doesn't like etc. If not, you either have to live with it, or if it means that much to you, possibly find a new boyfriend. That said, I wouldn't recommend breaking up over something like that.
Reply 9
Not every guy finds the idea of sticking his penis in a mesh of blood and faeces appealing.
Reply 10
I had no idea fembots could post on TSR.
Lol. Gosh is he really conservative then? It's probably not a very good sign of sexual compatibility if you're finding the sex a bit meh and you're only a few months in. Doesnt bode well for relationship longevity if you're already finding the passion is dwinddling.
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 12
Firstly, print off a full-size picture of your own face and tape it to the back of your head. Secondly, wear all of your clothes back to front...

And thirdly... :sexface:
Original post by Yawn11
Not every guy finds the idea of sticking his penis in a mesh of blood and faeces appealing.

I don't want to push him into anything obviously

If you'll pardon the pun :mmm:

EDIT: Damn it has already been done :getmecoat:
Do the normal stuff first, maybe? :dontknow: Or withhold all sex until he does so. :holmes:
This is the beginning of the end of TSR. Mark my words :sigh:
maybe if you wiped your ass. he might change his mind?
I'm four months into a new relationship with a guy and I know it seems silly but I love anal sex, used to do it all the time with my ex and prefer it to both normal sex and oral the thing is that my boyfriend refuses to even try. I don't want to push him into anything obviously, but I really miss it, what can I do?

Have you made sure your boyfriend doesn't have a fanny? Sounds like he has a fanny.
Original post by Yawn11

Blood?

And OP 4 months isn't that long, give it time and see if he changes his mind once he's more comfortable with you

Latest

Trending

Trending