The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
lol - new update, perhaps I guess mainly for (psycho)logist! Well haven't met up yet but was chatting to him the past two nights on msn. the other night he was asking me what 'tie and shirt combo' I think he should wear to the xmas ball. I said depends if u wanna match with me! so then he was askin what colour i was wearin and the next thing i knew he'd sent me a link on msn and i opened it and it was the 'ties and shirts' on the NEXT website! He asked me to have a look and if I had any favs! Lol...so that was interestin. Then last nite i randomly asked him when his birthday was and he was like 'check our compatibility lol' and then for the rest of the conversation he refered back to the whole finding our compatibility thing I reckon about 8 times! It's wierd, u know he mentions loads about 'us' and kind of infers that we're like 'together' u know things such as our compatibility and colour coordinating outfits but yet meetin up is a diff story!
Reply 41
How old are you?
Reply 42
msn is sooo tricky... i had a whole relationship thingy with this guy on msn and he ended up going out with someone else, but then we got together when we met in person and still are. its def great for really getting to know someone but really confusing.. i reckon u should meet him as soon as possible,, btw didnt read the rest of the post but how old is he, how did u start chatting to him?
Reply 43
fruitcake
msn is sooo tricky... i had a whole relationship thingy with this guy on msn and he ended up going out with someone else, but then we got together when we met in person and still are. its def great for really getting to know someone but really confusing.. i reckon u should meet him as soon as possible,, btw didnt read the rest of the post but how old is he, how did u start chatting to him?

he's 19, 20 in a month. I met him through friends of mine at a party one night.
fruitcake
i had a whole relationship thingy with this guy on msn

lol... you can't have a relationship on msn. :rolleyes:
And Ashleigh,

It's obvious that this boy wants you, and for something more than just a short-term fling as well, I reckon.... at least it seems that way. :five:
So are the two of you going to the xmas ball together?
Reply 46
It's obvious that this boy wants you, and for something more than just a short-term fling as well, I reckon.... at least it seems that way. :five:
So are the two of you going to the xmas ball together?

Yay!! Well we have a meal and then there's entertainment after. He hasn't got a ticket for the meal but he's going to the entertainment I think. He asked me if I was goin with anyone and I was like 'No just me and the girls' and then he was like 'Cool I'll see you after it'...so assume he means he'll see me at the entertainment. Might have to double check on that lol! I was workin last night but apparently he came round to my corridor last night and was like bangin on the door and askin where I was etc...again i think he'd had a couple of drinks according to my friends! My friends said they quite like him though - said he's quite funny!

Latest

Trending

Trending