The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yes
Reply 2
hmm i have a feeling this thread might not get much action.
all you can really say is yes or no.
Reply 3
See poll for me it would depend on how religious they were I dont think I could date a very religious person of any religion plus there is often a huge cultural divide.
Reply 4
see now that slightly better now thers a poll.

--------------

viviki
it would depend on how religious they were I dont think I could date a very religious person of any religion

me too
Reply 5
Well, obviously they'd have to meet the standards I'd expect in a partner. I wouldn't go out looking specifically for a Muslim or an Asian. :wink:
Reply 6
Why ask this question?
:rofl:

no.
Reply 8
Poison Ivy
Why ask this question?

:dito:

Seeing as I am of Asian descent meslef, I wouldn't mind.
Reply 9
i wouldn;t be able to date someone who is so reglious everything about them is religious as im not and its not a part of me,

but if i found someone muslim or asian who i liked them i would if i liked them!!
Reply 10
Socrates
:dito:

Seeing as I am of Asian descent meslef, I wouldn't mind.

Are you muslim though?
Reply 11
Poison Ivy
Why ask this question?

maybe because the guy that started this poll maybe likes someone who isnt asian?
im just guessing :confused:
Reply 12
Poison Ivy
Are you muslim though?

No.
Reply 13
So say a pretty girl who covered her head but was an open minded person would you judge her immediately or think lemme see?
Reply 14
Poison Ivy
So say a pretty girl who covered her head but was an open minded person would you judge her immediately or think lemme see?

I would treat everyone as an individual.
Reply 15
plus if i liked the person and didn;t go for it i would have thought of that as being racist!!
yes because im a muslim :p: And if i wasnt, it wouldnt matter what race/nationality there are :smile:
Reply 17
Oh right cool!

--------------

hear hear sketchy!! lol:smile:
lol :biggrin:
Reply 19
Poison Ivy

Not all muslims girls "cover their head".

Personally I would go out with a muslim/asian as I am muslim myself, but i would not go out with an exceptionally religious muslim girl, or a muslim girl that wore a hijab.

The reasons for this are that I tried it once in the past, and most very religious muslim girl/boys have very protective parents and would be outraged to find that their son/daughter had a partner. Relationships have enough bullish in them as it is, without parental pressures to deal with.

peace

Latest

Trending

Trending