Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I think I'm chatting rubbish right now lol!

ReputationRep:
    wat about these hot chicks from pakistan

http://www.digitalvisions.nl/gs/B/orangeiman.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...1/DSC00222.jpg

http://jang.com.pk/thenews/jul2005-w...mages/1a39.jpg

http://gim.gupshup.org/gal/H/b1820389_2843285.JPG

http://gim.gupshup.org/gal/H/Janubab...99_3181616.JPG

ReputationRep:
    omg the third one looks scary :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristogeiton)
    :rofl:

no.
    haha, but seriously though dude, lets say some white girl that you really fancied converted to islam, say Rachel Stevens, and said to you ,

"Aristogeiton, even though you have a German sounding name, and probably a small weener, I want to make passionate love to you right here right now, and give you sexual satisfaction any time that you like".

would you turn her down?

ReputationRep:
    They all looked tarty, but then again I'm a girl don't really rate other girls!

ReputationRep:
    I was more scared of the fourth.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pugnacious)
    haha, but seriously though dude, lets say some white girl that you really fancied converted to islam, say Rachel Stevens, and said to you ,

"Aristogeiton, even though you have a German sounding name, and probably a small weener, I want to make passionate love to you right here right now, and give you sexual satisfaction any time that you like".

would you turn her down?
    :rofl: :rofl: an Islam convert wouldnt say that :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

would you turn her down?
    Yes he would. He's a BNP supporter. And it's Greek.

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is half afghan and half white, although he's not Muslim, and neither is his dad. To look at him you wouldn't know he wasn't 100% white, but it's not really an issue for me in this case as there are no cultural or religious divides. It only ever causes tension when people are racist infront of him because they don't realise.

My mum had a really awful experience going out with a muslim, he used to lock her up. Not sure why i'm telling you that as it doesn't effect what i think, but there you go.

I would only go out with a person if we got on well, had similiar views and similiar freedoms to do things together. If i didn't have this i wouldn't go out with the person. However race isn't an issue on it's own, it's more about some of the stereotypes associated with cultural identity that would cause me not to go out with a muslim or an asian person. Religion is a bit fo an issue for me as well, as i'm not really religious at all, so if the guy was a strict muslim i doubt i would go out with him, then agiani doubt his parents would want him to go out with me.

Hmm i waffled a lot there but there you go. xx

ReputationRep:

would you turn her down?
    Course I would; bloody racetraitor.

NB. Aristogeiton is a Greek name; he was an Athenian tyrant killer.

ReputationRep:

would you turn her down?
    When did this happen in Islam? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    to be fair dude, you could have got some better looking girls... A few of those were kinda tasty, but I know about 6 muslim girls personally who are singificantly buffer than all of those.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)

lol! ditto :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)
    hypothetical situation, indeed it is immensely improbable that a muslim convert would act in such a manner. All the same though there are lots of muslim girls who act like that, some of the most slutty girls I've seen (maybe not in their choices of clothing, but in their actual actions) are muslim, or asian.

--------------

Course I would; bloody racetraitor.

NB. Aristogeiton is a Greek name; he was an Athenian tyrant killer.
    So you put your political ideals in front of your sex life? Daym dude, you must not be getting much... Or alternatively your getting so much that you dont need sex from a hot girl muslim convert?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mousey)
    My boyfriend is half afghan and half white, although he's not Muslim, and neither is his dad. To look at him you wouldn't know he wasn't 100% white, but it's not really an issue for me in this case as there are no cultural or religious divides. It only ever causes tension when people are racist infront of him because they don't realise.

My mum had a really awful experience going out with a muslim, he used to lock her up. Not sure why i'm telling you that as it doesn't effect what i think, but there you go.

I would only go out with a person if we got on well, had similiar views and similiar freedoms to do things together. If i didn't have this i wouldn't go out with the person. However race isn't an issue on it's own, it's more about some of the stereotypes associated with cultural identity that would cause me not to go out with a muslim or an asian person. Religion is a bit fo an issue for me as well, as i'm not really religious at all, so if the guy was a strict muslim i doubt i would go out with him, then agiani doubt his parents would want him to go out with me.

Hmm i waffled a lot there but there you go. xx
    :eek: totally wrong for him to lock your mum up!! Thats disgraceful

Agree with you about race isnt an issue If a guy liked a girl but one was religious and the other wasnt,and they repsect eachothers beliefs and can live together with eachothers religions, then it shouldnt be a problem. But usually for religious people they tend to marry other people from the same religion as its easier and more preferably obviously.

ReputationRep:
    The corrupted type?!

Yeah I guess because we live in a westernised world and some parents can't control their daughters.

ReputationRep:

no.
    a) Who asked you?
    b) I am sure any muslim with any common sense would not want to go out with you anyway

c) I realise this post is immature and pointless of me , but i just dont like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    a) Who asked you?
    b) I am sure any muslim with any common sense would not want to go out with you anyway

c) I realise this post is immature and pointless of me , but i just dont like you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    omg the third one looks scary :afraid:
    True , although the 2nd looks even more scary :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by **noooni**)
    now thats not true, I have to control my homosexual tendencies when i read aristogeiton's posts, all of this talk about deporting, white power, etc really does it for me....

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.