Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    lol! i am actually really tired but TSR is addictive :eek: :p:
    i used to be like that but im not thaat addicted anymore yeey
    i just cant sleep
    too many boys on my mind :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah why not, since i've been out with many already lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pugnacious)
    Really, I may be wrong here, but I thought I remembered a post somewhere saying you were palestinian, perhaps in D&D..? Lol, to be fair, you probably know your own ethnicity better than I do..
    what and palestians are black or something?

ReputationRep:
    However, kriztinae is damn fit. Hi. *waves*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    i used to be like that but im not thaat addicted anymore yeey
    i just cant sleep
    too many boys on my mind :eek:
    lol !
    u sure your not addicted? :rolleyes: :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ba_ba1)
    what and palestians are black or something?
    To be honest, I don't know a great deal about ethnicity far reaching roots, but I would class Palestinians as "Arab" rather than "white"

ReputationRep:
    To be honest, I don't know a great deal about ethnicity far reaching roots, but I would class Palestinians as "Arab" rather than "white"
    i dont class it like that.
    used to and i got told i was wrong .... my english people :rolleyes:

--------------

(Original post by SketchyCanvas)
    lol !
    u sure your not addicted? :rolleyes: :p:
    yup

ReputationRep:
    Well you lovely ppl enjoyed having a half convo with you lot, I'm off to bed got an early start darn it lol! night.x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Poison Ivy)
    Well you lovely ppl enjoyed having a half convo with you lot, I'm off to bed got an early start darn it lol! night.x
    night night :ciao:

SCxx

ReputationRep:
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)

yup
    lol lies! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think I probably wouldn't go out with a Muslim if they/ their family were incredibly traditional...I just wouldn't have anything in common with them-we'd be too different.And I'm not prepared to be interested in Islam for a guy as I'm a Christian (albeit not an overly devout Christian) and I wouldn't be prepared to compromise my beliefs for someone.

ReputationRep:
    All the people who voted No, are racist.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dekota)
    All the people who voted No, are racist.
    And why is that?If that is the case then surely,when Muslim parents go nuts because their son/daughter is dating a white Christian, that must be racist too?I don't see anyone kicking up a huge fuss there do you?

ReputationRep:
    whoever says no obviously has never been in love before. Love comes out of no where and gets you by surprise. i think that poeple's persona attracts other poeple, not what their background is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherrychocolate)
    And why is that?If that is the case then surely,when Muslim parents go nuts because their son/daughter is dating a white Christian, that must be racist too?I don't see anyone kicking up a huge fuss there do you?
    Yeah -- but that is just the discipline of muslims. But if you don't want to go out with muslims - that is preference ... and you say no ... there should be a valid reason.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristogeiton)
    Or maybe I don't want to besmirch myself in such a way?
    I don't care how hot she is; she'd be the enemy.

So the date's off?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...&postcount=547

:p:

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Why not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wojewodztwo_pl)
    whoever says no obviously has never been in love before. Love comes out of no where and gets you by surprise. i think that poeple's persona attracts other poeple, not what their background is.
    But physical attraction is important too, and not everyone is physically attracted to all races. Without the physical attraction, i think you'd just be really good mates. xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indu.Mitra)
    asian yes, muslim no.
    So do you have an inbuilt detector that allows you to determine which guys are muslim and which are hindu/sikh? I reckon if u liked a guy that you thought was hindu/sikh but actually turned out to be muslims you'd still probably go out with them.. Unless you'v got some serious (and probably unfounded) issues with muslims?

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.