The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Socrates
Your avator offends me. :p:

lol... im guessing that if its a problem il take it off...

--------------

SamTheMan
Hell yes!

The sad thing (sad for me anyway) is that most would either not go out with me or wouldn't be allowed to.

As for the relgious aspect, I'm not sure I'd convert to Islam just to be able to go with a girl, although you never know...but still it would appear as being fake.

iv seen the rare hot-ish muslim girl... but never would i convert to islam... thats just taking it too far... :rolleyes:
I wouldn't have problems with a girl being Muslim but the trouble with a lot of people from Muslim families is that they feel offended as soon as you don't support another Muslim person. Since I have controversial views on the War in Iraq and I'm not blindly pro-Muslim in Palestine issues, I'd probably end up either upsetting her or her family...

--------------

Masta Killa

iv seen the rare hot-ish muslim girl... but never would i convert to islam... thats just taking it too far... :rolleyes:

Certainly not rare. Have a look at mostly Muslim countries in the Middle East.

Queen Raina of Jordan has been on the news recently. http://www.queenrania.jo/

If a Queen Raina lookalike wants to marry me, I'd even consider converting.
SamTheMan

She's not bad, must say. :p:

Also Lebanese, and some Iranian girls are HOOOT.

--------------

SamTheMan
I wouldn't have problems with a girl being Muslim but the trouble with a lot of people from Muslim families is that they feel offended as soon as you don't support another Muslim person. Since I have controversial views on the War in Iraq and I'm not blindly pro-Muslim in Palestine issues, I'd probably end up either upsetting her or her family....

Solution: Don't talk politics. You'll be fine.
compare them to indian girls and they are rare...
Masta Killa
lol... im guessing that if its a problem il take it off...

I just saved you a *******ing from the mods..:cool:

--------------

Masta Killa

You obviously haven't seen too many Middle Eastern girls first hand then.
iv seen a lot of indian girls... and erm alot of brazilian girls... damn they are fineeeee........ :toung:
SamTheMan

Certainly not rare. Have a look at mostly Muslim countries in the Middle East.

Queen Raina of Jordan has been on the news recently. http://www.queenrania.jo/

I go to jordan every year and it generaly has good looking poeple - male and female
Socrates

Solution: Don't talk politics. You'll be fine.

Lol thanks for the advice. They do say never to talk about either sex, politics or religion if you want to avoid an argument.
SamTheMan
Lol thanks for the advice. They do say never to talk about either sex, politics or religion if you want to avoid an argument.

Heh.

I actually place more importance on political agreement more than anything else. I could probably tolerate everything, apart from a Tory wife/gf. :p:
Yes of course I would, I'm muslim, so i would. There are alot of hot muslim guys as well as irish :biggrin: . If I wanted to marry a non-muslim guy, my parents would be very upset, but they would eventually get over it, lol. Me and most of my muslim mates, well we are not very religious, and stuff, so I guess it depends on how strict they are. I would never marry a strict muslim, unless it was pure love.
Masta Killa

No offence but arabic girls are really pretty - maybe not alot of the guys tho
SamTheMan

:laugh: yeup, heck i get in an arguement with my dad if i talk to him about politics :p:
BlueAngel
Yes of course I would, I'm muslim, so i would. There are alot of hot muslim guys as well as irish :biggrin: . If I wanted to marry a non-muslim guy, my parents would be very upset, but they would eventually get over it, lol. Me and most of my muslim mates, well we are not very religious, and stuff, so I guess it depends on how strict they are. I would never marry a strict muslim, unless it was pure love.

Well, you learn a new thing everyday. I would never have guessed you are a muslim BA. Though your real name gave a bit of a hint in the back room the other day.
Socrates
Well, you learn a new thing everyday. I would never have guessed you are a muslim BA. Though your real name gave a bit of a hint in the back room the other day.

yes alot of people didnt know and still dont know, its cos I'm very westernised and stuff, I'm losing my faith now and hating God and its not a very good thing. But you see praying never ever helped me.
BlueAngel
yes alot of people didnt know and still dont know, its cos I'm very westernised and stuff, I'm losing my faith now and hating God and its not a very good thing. But you see praying never ever helped me.

Well, each to their own I say...:smile:
**noooni**
I go to jordan every year and it generaly has good looking poeple - male and female

Well if you meet a Jordanian girl who wants a British guy, can you get me her number?
Socrates I'm in a similar situation.
SamTheMan
Well if you meet a Jordanian girl who wants a British guy, can you get me her number?

Are you that desperate? :p:
Poison Ivy

Hey PoisonIvy :hello: :biggrin:
Poison Ivy

...to BlueAngel? or with regards to my political views?

Latest

Trending

Trending