Will you read this for me, I need input Watch

This discussion is closed.
Danithestudent
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by Andrew_S)
For 20 minutes work and ten minutes research that's undoubtedly impressive. Takes me much longer to write articles for my school website and there are loads more mistakes in them, but once you've spent ages writing, you can easily overlook a mistake here and there and ultimately not care!
I did hours of work on my personal statement, 5 different versions and nobody at all (about 15 people read it) noticed until I did last week that I had missed out an "I" in a very important place!
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
Is this better do you think?

Remember once again as Spiderman said, "With great power comes great responsibility". Keep it in mind when you go on the pull, you'll be saving yourself a lot of pain and distress in the process.
viviki
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
being really really really pedantic in the film its spider-man
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by viviki)
being really really really pedantic in the film its spider-man
yes but I won't get done for copyright if I spell it wrong will i
Andrew_S
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Danithestudent)
Is this better do you think?

Remember once again as Spiderman said, "With great power comes great responsibility". Keep it in mind when you go on the pull, you'll be saving yourself a lot of pain and distress in the process.
It's better, but I still think for a closing statement it needs to be more memorable.

Remember once again as Spiderman once said, "With great power comes great responsibility" 1)... and you don't need spider sense to bear STD's in mind when out on the pull(****e I know)

or 2) and he wasn't known as the "Amazing" spiderman for his vast array of genital diseases(crap I know)

I know they're not particularly funny, the best I can do at 2 in the morn, but something memorable will just compliment your article nicely! Good luck.
Danithestudent
Rep:
?
(Original post by Andrew_S)
It's better, but I still think for a closing statement it needs to be more memorable.

Remember once again as Spiderman once said, "With great power comes great responsibility" 1)... and you don't need spider sense to bear STD's in mind when out on the pull(****e I know)

or 2) and he wasn't known as the "Amazing" spiderman for his vast array of genital diseases(crap I know)

I know they're not particularly funny, the best I can do at 2 in the morn, but something memorable will just compliment your article nicely! Good luck.
Lol

When spider-man found gooey stuff coming out of him at least he knew it was his webguns hehe
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads