Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey I remember last year winter going into USC I saw those really cool grey ish canadian hats, you know when the side bits go over your ears. I so wanted one but did'nt have the money then! Anyway does anyone work in USC or somewer else I want to find one for this winter! :cool:

looks like the link below

http://www.outfitters.ca/Outfitters.ca/12-120.jpg

daZiiii_boi

ReputationRep:
    try an outdoorsy shop ... like Moffatts or Blacks. they might do them!
    sorry i dno where else!

ReputationRep:
    Quicksilver do them.

ReputationRep:
    hehe, i think they look kinda funny. good luck looking for them.

by the way, did any of you sub me?

ReputationRep:
    You can get one in H&M for a tenner I know they definately do black cos I got my brother one, but I'm not 100% sure they do grey, but only cos I wasn't looking for them

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the replies people! Ahh yeah quicksilver! H&M aswell I'll have a good look around, start working in M&S on 5th Dec maybe they might sell them? Prefer the grey ones havn't even tried one might not suit it! heh

cheers though!
    daZiiii_boi

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.