The Student Room Group
Reply 1
If you haven't replied electronically will you get log in info? I would think you'd just get the letters, if so it'll probably be a couple of weeks.

Good luck to your daughter though- she's in the same position as me!
Reply 2
Peapod
If you haven't replied electronically will you get log in info? I would think you'd just get the letters, if so it'll probably be a couple of weeks.

Good luck to your daughter though- she's in the same position as me!

You get a letter with all your choices - giving you the chance to advise of any errors - along with your personal UCAS code and password. Then you can check electronically the same as everyone else. (I have 2 daughters and this is the 4th time we've played the waiting game. They both changed their minds during their gap years!)

Good luck to you too, Peapod.
Reply 3
The code and password should come on the AS2 acknowledgement letter but I dont know how long that takes to arrive. Sorry.
Reply 4
Well mine took about two weeks when I applied electronically a few weeks ago, and as it's a busy time it could takemlonger than that, so I wouldn't worry if you've not got it yet.
Reply 5
I applied with a paper application and it took around a week to receive my log-in details. However, if your daughter is desperate to have them, she can just phone UCAS, after answering some general questions they should give it to her.
Reply 6
She received her details yesterday - no offers/rejections as yet.