Extreme sports war Watch

This discussion is closed.
pal_sch
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Why is it that all the big extreme sports always hate each other? The boarders hate the bladers, the bladers hate the BMXers, and the BMXers hate everyone.
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by pal_sch)
Why is it that all the big extreme sports always hate each other? The boarders hate the bladers, the bladers hate the BMXers, and the BMXers hate everyone.
...the new Honda Jazz.... (anyone else think of that ad?)

lol, i reckon it cos they all want t be seena s the most EXXTTTRRREEEEEEMMMEE, man, so thye have to fight to look big
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I'd like to know what is extreme about it. Do they each think they're doing something more life threatening than the rest?
pal_sch
Rep:
?
True, more people get injured in sports like Rugby than the X-games. Do you think more dangerous sports should be alowed? Like bull fighting? Or aligator wrestling?
Ghost
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I am a "boarder" and I dont hate BMXers, neither do any of the people I know, so I dont know where you are getting these facts.
pal_sch
Rep:
?
All the big mags tend to bash other sports. Most people at the ramps in St. Neots hate the bladers. The boarders also hate the BMXers, but don't say much. The BMXers tend to be the hard ones.
Agent-Orange
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
down the ramps in st neots the BMXers and BOARDers get on but we all hate the binliners and you read mags that r wrong!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1495)
79.61%
Leave (383)
20.39%

Watched Threads