dont u just hate people that think theyre better than u!!! aaaaarrrrhhhh!!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
STICK TO THIS THREAD!!!theres this girl in my year - eventhough she shouldnt be - she thinks that because she was moved up a year shes better than every1, i'll give u a for instance, i asked her why she was so clever and she said all smart arsed "because i was born with it", now its comments like that which make me want to kill her!!!!
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
theres this girl in my year - eventhough she shouldnt be - she thinks that because she was moved up a year shes better than every1, i'll give u a for instance, i asked her why she was so clever and she said all smart arsed "because i was born with it", now its comments like that which make me want to kill her!!!!
Just beat her at several things and then give her that smug smile of indifference as you walk past. It should set her in place.
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Sire)
Just beat her at several things and then give her that smug smile of indifference as you walk past. It should set her in place.
i like ur style!!
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Sire)
or just slap her... :rolleyes:

j/k
dizzzzzy
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i know who you mean!!!!!!! she in one of my lessons and she pisses me off proper!!!!!! she tries to out do everyone!!!
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by El_Borish)
or just slap her... :rolleyes:

j/k
ive got to be more subtle than that and she hasnt really done anything to me to deserve that, ive just got to be really sharp witted and say something that will really piss her off
El_Borish
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
ive got to be more subtle than that and she hasnt really done anything to me to deserve that, ive just got to be really sharp witted and say something that will really piss her off
you could WRITE something witty on your HAND, and THEN slap her - two birds with one stone, lol
tessie
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
theres this girl in my year - eventhough she shouldnt be - she thinks that because she was moved up a year shes better than every1, i'll give u a for instance, i asked her why she was so clever and she said all smart arsed "because i was born with it", now its comments like that which make me want to kill her!!!!
ok well i posted this on the other thread but will post it again here any how
nah it aint wrong, some people are just born *****es
but dun worry bout it hun, if she dun like u it not ur prob it hers
if she dont wanna be ur friend or w/e it her loss
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
you could WRITE something witty on your HAND, and THEN slap her - two birds with one stone, lol
lol, Ok that one tickled me. Well done
dizzzzzy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
just tell her what you think- its wot u do best. apparently someone has already told her about it! if she cant take it then tough
Amy
Rep:
?
I LIKE IT!!
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I LIKE IT!!
me too you go girl!!!!! slap her so hard she'll forget everything she knows and she'll be dumb!!!!!
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nafisa)
me too you go girl!!!!! slap her so hard she'll forget everything she knows and she'll be dumb!!!!!
we can only hope!!
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
is she really that bad glitter and dizzzzy? i only see her around (with her nose in the air mind) bnut i dont no what shes like
James_W
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I'm up a year, **** knows how though!
Amy
Rep:
?
(Original post by James_W)
I'm up a year, **** knows how though!
yes but are u like that tho with other people??
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
The only thing I tend to look down in is very common accents, its just one of them things that drives me mad I don't know why.
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
The only thing I tend to look down in is very common accents, its just one of them things that drives me mad I don't know why.
common accents? why im the opposite i think 'posh' oxbridge english is very outdated and tend to look down upon that
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
common accents? why im the opposite i think 'posh' oxbridge english is very outdated and tend to look down upon that
I don't like that kind of posh accent to much either. I was refereing to the common east manchester accent. Have you ever heared this? "am just goin' shops do you knoh wha' a mean?" 1 hour later "am f*ckin' annoyed the twat in the shop goehs you aint gettin' no credit so a said a will f**cking knock her out the f*ing bimbo".

Sadly I have heared many people actually talk like that.
rah
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
but yet you are going to marry hugh grant, colin firth and will young??

um..
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (223)
61.1%
Yes- I don't like it (16)
4.38%
No- I want it (101)
27.67%
No- I don't want it (25)
6.85%

Watched Threads