dont u just hate people that think theyre better than u!!! aaaaarrrrhhhh!!!! Watch

This discussion is closed.
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
DONT GO IN THIS THREAD!!!
Sire
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
theres this girl in my year - eventhough she shouldnt be - she thinks that because she was moved up a year shes better than every1, i'll give u a for instance, i asked her why she was so clever and she said all smart arsed "because i was born with it" whilst looking down her nose at me, i dont know if this was her intention, but its comments like that which make me want to kill her!!!! is this wrong???
AH mate, if you go to the bottom of your post in future. There are the buttons 'reply' 'edit' 'rep'. Click on the edit one and you can change your post. Instead, you've accidentally opened two threads that are almost exactly the same.
tessie
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
theres this girl in my year - eventhough she shouldnt be - she thinks that because she was moved up a year shes better than every1, i'll give u a for instance, i asked her why she was so clever and she said all smart arsed "because i was born with it" whilst looking down her nose at me, i dont know if this was her intention, but its comments like that which make me want to kill her!!!! is this wrong???
nah it aint wrong, some people are just born *****es
but dun worry bout it hun, if she dun like u it not ur prob it hers
if she dont wanna be ur friend or w/e it her loss
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
(Original post by tessie)
nah it aint wrong, some people are just born *****es
but dun worry bout it hun, if she dun like u it not ur prob it hers
if she dont wanna be ur friend or w/e it her loss
aaawww thats is so sweet and ur so right
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has your university offer been reduced?

Yes (7)
30.43%
No (14)
60.87%
Don't know (2)
8.7%

Watched Threads