The Student Room Group

Anyone else piss in the sink?

Scroll to see replies

Urine isn't dirty, probably less harmful than some liquids washed down the sink. Having said that the idea of someone else urinating in your sink is revolting.
Original post by james-brown28
I'm actually trying to fathom whether or not your being serious......... and I honestly can't.

give me a good argument as to why you shouldn't piss in the sink
Original post by maton_91
At home: No, never

At Uni in halls where there is a sink in the room, no en-suite so I have a shared bathroom which I am the furthest away at 2am or waking up in the night after a night out where I can't be arsed to go to the toilet: yeah no problem.

As long as you rinse it all away!

finally someone else with some sense
Reply 43
I do it at uni and I'm a girl. I don't see anything wrong with it personally, the toilet is too far away.

(awaits neg rep/disgusted comments)
Reply 44
I don't, but I would if I lived alone. There'd be little-no splash as well. I'm sickened by the fact that I'm being serious..
:troll:

and NO!

gross!
I do, The sink is a urinal that understands me.
i do its more convenient and waste less water when flushing. i dont understand why people say its gross, your not exatcly going to eat a pizza in the sink
Reply 48
Original post by Liam 09
Annoying troll ..

Not necessarily a troll.

Friend on my course, has a standard room just a washbasin, I'm en-suite so I asked him

"So what's it like having to share the bathroom any horror stories?"
"Nah it's alright actually, never had to wait for a shower, cause everyone gets up at different times. Plus if I can't be arsed to go I just piss in the sink anyway in my room."

Slightly unexpected but there ya go lol.
So people are OK with spitting the empty contents of their mouth into the sink but not a bit of wee? I assume people are OK with vomiting in sinks as well?
Original post by teddybomb
I do it at uni and I'm a girl. I don't see anything wrong with it personally, the toilet is too far away.

(awaits neg rep/disgusted comments)

pics or it didn't happen
i have to say i do this sometimes if im too lazy to go upstairs to the toilet or if i really need to go and someones in the toilet LOOOOOL
Even if I wasn't completely disgusted by the concept of weeing where I got my drinking water, I'd be far too scared that the sink would collapse, leaving my room full of water (and wee) as I'd have to kinda sit in the sink because I'm a girl.. poor sink.
Original post by Anonymous
First, I have a girlfriend. Second, "allow" me to do it? wtf..i wear the trousers love. Third, how the **** would my gf know? its not as if she accompanies me to the bathroom when i go for a piss.

more fool her?! "you wear the trousers"...ooo big man pissing in the sink! surely she'll find out when she goes to brush her teeth and gets an aroma of warm piss...grim mate, real grim....
Toilets are designed for a reason. Yes, urine is sterile but the urea is also poisonous that is why it is a waste product which we need to get rid of. If you want to pee in the sink that's your business, but why? It's like peeing in the shower, you don't need to and it's disgusting.
Original post by I'llrunawaywithu
So people are OK with spitting the empty contents of their mouth into the sink but not a bit of wee? I assume people are OK with vomiting in sinks as well?

You vomit in toilets normally. Unless you're in a mad dash and the sink is the closest thing where you can wash it away.
Reply 56
In halls it's semi-acceptable if you come back from a night out. Unless you have ensuite. I did it once purely to prove my girlfriend wrong. Look on her face was worth it.
Reply 57
Original post by musicfreak2410
more fool her?! "you wear the trousers"...ooo big man pissing in the sink! surely she'll find out when she goes to brush her teeth and gets an aroma of warm piss...grim mate, real grim....

When she brushes her teeth? I have my own studio flat and piss in the bathroom sink because it's simply easier and not by any means less hygenic. I wash the piss down with water and it's done.

WTF is wrong with pissing in the sink if you're a male?
Reply 58
I rolled when I saw the title
Reply 59
Original post by NeonSkies
You vomit in toilets normally. Unless you're in a mad dash and the sink is the closest thing where you can wash it away.

Well clearly, vomiting or even putting your mouth/hands/head near the toilet seat when you vomit in the toilet is like 10 times worse than merely pissing in the sink?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending