Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i am so excited I could pee

ReputationRep:
    What?Where? How come?! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Checking for Spies)
    What?Where? How come?! :confused:
    Its the reunion chatty docco thingy - they are all getting back together on ITV 9PM!!!!!!!!!! :dancing: :top: :pwnd: :dancing2: :party: :star: :bath:

ReputationRep:
    I actually can't wait. I didn't even like Take That much. What's wrong with me? I think it's because I'm having a stressful week and I need some crappy TV to take my mind off it.

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

ReputationRep:
    I'm looking forward to it. This may be common knowledge, but I found it really funny: In my paper this morning there was a small piece about Take That cos it's on TV tonight, and did you know that when they split up they had to open some extra samaritan phonelines because the existing ones couldnt cope with the sheer volume of people calling in because they were so depressed about the break up!

ReputationRep:
    i think i remember hearing colin & edith have them on as their guests on friday on radio 1. colin & edith are on from 1pm.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by none_of_yor_biz)
    i think i remember hearing colin & edith have them on as their guests on friday on radio 1. colin & edith are on from 1pm.
    Awww I have school

ReputationRep:
    listen again!! go online and listen to the show then, or get someone nice to tape it. although they prob wont be on from one, more likely 2-3 or 3-4 so u may be able to catch it. OR sneak headphones into ur class and then when u get thrown out for listnening to music you can listen away to ur hearts content!!! planage!!!

ReputationRep:
    ahh Robbie didn't show up! How good would it have been if he had?

ReputationRep:
    i started a thread on this on the TV thread as well...

Thought it was a good documentary...a good insight into the world of manufactured bands, ie the way that behind the gloss they were having wild sex and taking drugs...

Whats everyones favourite take that song then? lol

My guilty 'pleasure' is 'back for good' not a bad kareoke tune.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.