essay titles? Watch

littleone
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 13 years ago
hi guys need to write a science based essay, max 2000 words for next week...and am relly stuck on titiles/topics and how to write itso i can give a balaced arguement...its my first marked coursework for UNI so i want to make it good!
random123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Science based? Is that it, can't you be a bit more specific? What course are you doing at uni so at least we can have some idea. Does the fact that you posted in the biology forum mean it needs to be about biology?
littleone
Rep:
?
no, it doesnt need to be on biology..im doing biochemistry, but my tutur said do it on anything in science...i dont really know much about physics..so i thought this forum would be okay :-)
Revenged
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by littleone)
no, it doesnt need to be on biology..im doing biochemistry, but my tutur said do it on anything in science...i dont really know much about physics..so i thought this forum would be okay :-)

don't do physics if you are doing biochemistry...

you can do anything to do with ethics if you want a good argument...

littleone
Rep:
?
thankyou, im now thinking of Genetic engineering in food, but finding the structure and resources is difficult..and this rephrasing...as i also have to follow the plaigerism guidelines
random123
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 13 years ago
Does the essay actually need to be a perfectly balanced argument? Are you sure you aren't meant to do the usual essay style of giving both sides of the argument, then giving reasons for your own opinion.

Genetic engineering is a perfect topic. However you will almost certainly find it easier to find arguments for, rather than against it. Having said this, the reasons against it are heavily weighted and so you need to make sure you go into enough depth for them.
littleone
Rep:
?
hi, thankyou for the advice, having considereed what youve said, i agreee..but this means that i dont have an essay :-( :-( please help guys xxx
gas_panic!
Badges: 12
Report 13 years ago
(Original post by littleone)
hi guys need to write a science based essay, max 2000 words for next week...and am relly stuck on titiles/topics and how to write itso i can give a balaced arguement...its my first marked coursework for UNI so i want to make it good!
Gene regulation in prokaryotes- trust me, its quite simple and there is tons to write about.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    MA Design: Ceramics, Furniture or Jewellery Open Day Postgraduate
    Fri, 25 Jan '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19
  • Brunel University London
    Undergraduate Experience Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 26 Jan '19

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (109)
19.57%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (227)
40.75%
Nope, not that interesting (221)
39.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise