Thoughts on University of Westminster

Watch this thread
username119464
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
goodboy4444
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 years ago
I dont have anything against it,but it looks like a council estate!!
amiejade-x
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by goodboy4444)
I dont have anything against it,but it looks like a council estate!!
this x 1000

i went to visit the harrow campus, it looked awful and the town looked a bit dodgy :erm: my parents were glad i didn't like it, they didn't want me living there :teehee:
username119464
Rep:
anillatoo
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
The chicks are real sluts!
username119464
Rep:
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by amiejade-x)
this x 1000

i went to visit the harrow campus, it looked awful and the town looked a bit dodgy :erm: my parents were glad i didn't like it, they didn't want me living there :teehee:
If you think Harrow town centre is dodgy you can't have seen much
amiejade-x
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by jelly1000)
If you think Harrow town centre is dodgy you can't have seen much
well i dunno if it was the centre, but what i saw wasn't very nice
and yeah im from the country, so i havent really
jelly1000
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by amiejade-x)
well i dunno if it was the centre, but what i saw wasn't very nice
and yeah im from the country, so i havent really
fair enough. there are much worse bits of london though
LadyLondoner
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I know people who went there, they loved every minute!
username119464
Rep:
username119464
Rep:
jelly1000
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by *mMmMm*)
Well Harrow is a very interesting place when it comes to the variety of people there. It has some of the best schools in the country.

There is somewhat of a divide there between the rich and the ones who act poor, wannabe rudebwoi and gal gangstas. So I think the shopping area is too much jokes to go to. Pinner, Stanmore etc are very nice areas though, also Hatch End, Nower Hill and even parts of Harrow on the Hill have some of the best schools and houses.
It's just South Harrow/Rayners Lane which isn't so nice
trey
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
It's not a good university academically and doesn't have a good social life so the worst of both worlds really . It is in London which is good, but then this brings with it extra cost - a lot of the people that go there are from London and live at home

source: flatmate went there
andrespi
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Anyone goes to regent street campus? (or know someone who goes there) How is it? How do you find the department? (in particular for the politics and languages courses). I went to visit the regent street campus and from the outside seemed great as location. Most people on this forum seem to be from the Harrow campus.
meemoo83
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by trey)
It's not a good university academically and doesn't have a good social life so the worst of both worlds really . It is in London which is good, but then this brings with it extra cost - a lot of the people that go there are from London and live at home

source: flatmate went there
i got an offer

but is it a bad uni :confused:
username119464
Rep:
username119464
Rep:
meemoo83
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by *mMmMm*)
If you're wanting Postgraduate, I think you would love it if you're international.

Same with Undergraduate but also mature.

Also living out.

It otherwise kinda sucks to be London born and bred, going straight from 6th form to this uni and living at home. Interesting times. I tend to be one of the youngest people too

Was bit of a shocker being in this environment, still is at times

Edit: By mature, I mean mature student. Lol not as in attitude as many of the mature students I know are highly immature and silly, they tend to be the wannabe ghetto or gangsta ones. The more proper willing mature students are cool
love it

and may be that's the main point
username119464
Rep:
(Original post by meemoo83)
love it

and may be that's the main point
You should feel right at home if international, otherwise mature or living out.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (139)
29.32%
It went fairly well (227)
47.89%
It didn't go too well (69)
14.56%
TERRIBLE! (39)
8.23%

Watched Threads