The Student Room Group
Reply 1
daz4000
scary movie 3 is funney my frav for commady
but i like horrors better so my frav is taxes chain saw masaca (new version)

i agree scary movie 3 is funny, but boring! hard to explain, its so like the others but not as interesting but the jokes and comedy is top!

TCM new version is a mere lolly pop to the old version, u would think the new one is better cos ur probably young (ish!) but u dont understand how scary the old one was when i first watched it. However now when i watch it it makes me laugh cos i've seen it soo many times. I think the new one is good in its own way. But the top horror (well black comedy!) is Evil Dead, ooooooooh what a great few films vintage stuff!
Reply 2
LimpNoodle - I hope you know that putting that link in your signature to trick people into going there is against the game rules. I am reporting your game account to the owner, so your account will soon be terminated.
Reply 3
Ghost
LimpNoodle - I hope you know that putting that link in your signature to trick people into going there is against the game rules. I am reporting your game account to the owner, so your account will soon be terminated.

Oh sweet cheers. i'll change my sig, i dont really care about that sh*tty website anyway its harsh and pisses me the fcuk off.

anyway it aint against their rules? oh yeah sorry it is its only ur mates ur supposed to send it to. U should have a thing abou that in this forum, cos what i did is not spamming. U should just say no outwar links or anything similar.

Anyway...
Reply 4
it's really bad... may be coz i watched it at home on my pc.. or may be coz it is really stupid, with no meaning but only stupidity from other films which were much much better...

Latest

Trending

Trending