Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    http://www.madcowprod.com/

who is Mr Atta?

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone-

Check out the link below for the best video out there yet showing the WTC
    1 & 2 and Building 7 were brought down by controlled demoliton. I urge
    you all to check it out and pass this on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psP_9RE0V2I

Regards,

Michael Wolsey
    Colorado 911 Visibility Project

www.colorado911visibility.org
    www.911truth.org
    www.visibility911.libsyn.com (Weekly 9-11 Podcast)

"...I was sittin outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an
    airplane hit the tower....ya know the TV was obviously on and I used to
    fly myself and I said 'There's one terrible pilot'..."

At a Town Hall session in Orlando Florida on December 4th, 2001, George W.
    Bush claimed he saw the first plane hit the North tower when in fact no
    known footage of the first plane was available until the next day!

________________________________ _______________
    Colorado911Visibility mailing list
    [email protected] 1visibility.org
    http://colorado911visibility.org/mai...visibility.org

ReputationRep:
    Right, I've neither the time nor the inclination to watch that video at the moment, but one question remains.

If the Towers were demolished:

When were the explosives set up?

Why haven't any civilian survivors from the towers mentioned seeing the traces of demolition?

To set up a controlled explosion of the towers would have taken weeks to wire up, and explosives required to demolish the towers would be impossible to hide, so how come no-one has seen these explosives or the signs of their installation?

ReputationRep:
    I thought that this documentary had some good evidence. Anyhows, I'm sorry if this has already been posted, but I couldn't be bothered to read the whole thread.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81991288263801

ReputationRep:
    I'm off to bed now... *uh oh rumbled*

I played some GTA and thought I'd give here one last look.

Night mate :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    I'm off to bed now... *uh oh rumbled*

I played some GTA and thought I'd give here one last look.

Night mate :wavey:
    Goodnight Carl. Watch the documentary I posted tomorrow if you get a chance. :wavey:

ReputationRep:
    You can't use Googlevideo in France...it's still a Beta and hence not available here :s:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    You can't use Googlevideo in France...it's still a Beta and hence not available here :s:
    Tsk, fricking French! Unlucky mate - I wonder if there is any other way you can watch it.

I guess I could always download it from Google Video and MSN it to you if you've got a really speedy internet connection?

ReputationRep:
    I beleive you can download it from www.question911.com/links.php

(along with a few others)

ReputationRep:
    > C.
    > ----- Original Message -----
    > From: John Gannon
    > To: C. Emery
    > Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2006 11:53 AM
    > Subject: Re: 911 - [Colorado911visibility] - New Video Online
    >
    >
    > Chris
    >
    > Please check out our site with the new S.Jones DVD. - http://www.digitalstylecreations.com/
    >
    > With permission of Utah State Valley College, we are proud to offer Professor Jones' lecture entitled, "9/11 Revisited: Ethical and Scientific Questions" on DVD! The lecture, presented at UVSC on February 1, 2006, sponsored by the Center for the Study of Ethics, addresses Jones' scientific research into the possibility that pre-planted explosives toppled the World Trade Center towers as opposed to the widely-held belief that airplane crashes and fire triggered the collapses.
    >
    > This 2 hour DVD, edited by the UVSC Media Engineering and Production Department, is the same high quality production offered by UVSC. (This includes the powerpoint presentation). A portion of the sales from this DVD go to UVSC
    >
    > John
    > Connect The Dots LLC
    >

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Carl)
    Right, I've neither the time nor the inclination to watch that video at the moment, but one question remains.

If the Towers were demolished:

When were the explosives set up?

Why haven't any civilian survivors from the towers mentioned seeing the traces of demolition?

To set up a controlled explosion of the towers would have taken weeks to wire up, and explosives required to demolish the towers would be impossible to hide, so how come no-one has seen these explosives or the signs of their installation?
    Are we going to ignore the difficult questions?

ReputationRep:
    To be fair, Carl, the Loose change video offers all those answers really. Although it is a very one sided affair obviously, I found myself strangely drawn in by the whole thing :eek:

ReputationRep:
    is this video on the question911 site? I can't access it.

ReputationRep:
    try google video or you tube

ReputationRep:
    I give in!!! It was a conspiracy, and I see the light.

I also believe that the Kennedy assassination was a government hit, that Elvis is in fact still alive, that we never landed on the moon, that Chernobyl was actually a French Special Ops hit, and that whales REALLY run the world not humans. Now let's roll one up. Hoollllllllaaaaaaaa!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flipster)
    try google video or you tube
    Carl said that he can't access Google Video in France as it's still a Beta over there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rusty33)
    I give in!!! It was a conspiracy, and I see the light.

I also believe that the Kennedy assassination was a government hit, that Elvis is in fact still alive, that we never landed on the moon, that Chernobyl was actually a French Special Ops hit, and that whales REALLY run the world not humans. Now let's roll one up. Hoollllllllaaaaaaaa!!!
    a typical response. lob in all the other conspiracy theories. :rolleyes:

Is Elvis alive... who cares, he was a "celebrity".
    Chernobyl... thats a new one on me.
    Wales.... errr I thought it was dolphins.

ReputationRep:
    There must be soooooooooooooooo many people involved in this, wouldn't people be confessing and like selling their stories for millions of pounds (probably billions for a conspiracy this big!) to the media etc?

Mark

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Graham)
    a typical response. lob in all the other conspiracy theories. :rolleyes:

Is Elvis alive... who cares, he was a "celebrity".
    Chernobyl... thats a new one on me.
    Wales.... errr I thought it was dolphins.
    A typical response from someone who believes in a conspiracy. "Everyone else is crazy, but not me! Not this one! MINE is REAL!!" Besides, I wasn’t doing it to bring down the credibility of this argument. I was basically doing it to insult the people who cross the line in this argument with name calling.

*****es.

The real crappy part about this is, is that things like the WTC7 building might actually be part of some kind of cover up. I mean, if it was my building, and all that crap was going down, I'd have shelled out a couple million if it meant making 300 more. And, if that happened, which hasn't been proven only speculated, that will give the other conspiracy fire fuellers more subjective reasoning to throw in peoples faces to try substantiate their stupid claims.

ReputationRep:
    on Yahoo yesterday....

http://news.yahoo.com/s/prweb/200603.../prweb352979_1

Wed Mar 1, 7:00 AM ET (PRWEB) - Duluth, MN (PRWEB) March 1, 2006 -- A society of experts and scholars has now joined with Judicial Watch in calling for release of videos that are being held by the Department of Defense, which are essential to understanding events at the Pentagon that transpired on September 11, 2001. Scholars for 9/11 Truth, which is dedicated to exposing falsehoods and establishing truths about the events of 9/11, has gone beyond Judicial Watch by calling for the release of other films and evidence that, its officers maintain, are essential to understanding 9/11.........

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.