ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donvito)
    Would you wear them to school?
    i used to wear green ones to school

ReputationRep:
    NB. it's spelt 'Martens'
    gd point

ReputationRep:
    Yup- both now and when i was in main school.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and I generally do. I have beaten up red ones and nice shiny purple ones.

ReputationRep:
    I have white ones and I was in love with em when I got them but now I must admit I think they're kinda clunky and heavy and a pain to lace up..

I have some pretty t-bar style Doc Martin shoes that I wore to school for about 3 years..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by me_myself11)
    I have white ones and I was in love with em when I got them but now I must admit I think they're kinda clunky and heavy and a pain to lace up..
    i never lace mine up like eva

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aristogeiton)
    I do occasionally - got some oxblood ones.:cool:

NB. it's spelt 'Martens'
    NB: they're called 'cherry reds'.

ReputationRep:
    i have some denim effect docs that i wear to school i love them to pieces, i also have the best knee high ones in the world, they are like patchwork is the only way i can describe them they are purple, rustic red and gold and they are my best shoes ever lol i have had them 3 years and they look brand new and i havent seen anyone else with a pair like them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Raven~)
    NB: they're called 'cherry reds'.
    No, cherry-reds replaced the old oxbloods several years ago. I have oxbloods.

NB. Before you try to correct me, make sure you're actually right.

ReputationRep:
    I don't own any at the moment but I want purple ones. I wouldn't wear them to school thought simply because I don't go to school.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheesyBeans)
    I don't own any at the moment but I want purple ones. I wouldn't wear them to school thought simply because I don't go to school.
    puple ones are kool i saw some the over day that are purple at some angles but green at others

ReputationRep:
    Not really a fan of Doc Martens to be honest, mainly because they look awful on me, but they suit some of my friends. when i was at school some people wore them, and my brother has boots that are like Doc Martens, same style, but a bit chunkier, think they by are Cat (Catterpillar?) and wears them to school.

ReputationRep:
    I used to wear dark blue ones all the time. That was back when I was 12/13 tho and had green hair lol It was a phase. ButI still think they look stylish on some people.

ReputationRep:
    i dont wear them as a fashion statement i wear them cos they last for ages and they are really comfy

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I have 2 pairs both shoes though, one has like leaves across the front and the other is the t-bar.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by donvito)
    Would you wear them to school?
    black ones, yes

They are the wrong shape for my feet though, as are converses...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.