Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Freezing but no snow in West Midland.

ReputationRep:
    Slightly irrelevant to most, but it's snowing in Pittsburgh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daibhidh)
    Unfortunately no snow in Fife, just bitingly cold.
    Yep, I can vouch for that...I had some things on my mind and was having a hard time concentrating in my room, so what did I do? Yep, stupid lil me went for a walk outside from 2am to...4am, I think it was when I got back

Going outside in St Andrews in the middle of the night in late Autumn is NOT a good idea

ReputationRep:
    no snow in sheffield yet, but it is still far too cold for me...

ReputationRep:
    ice here, no snow.

ReputationRep:
    The grass it frozen almost solidly

ReputationRep:
    hiya no there has not been snow in medway (kent) in the uk either. its so annoying, i just cant wait til it snows.

it will deffinately be a white christmas though, what do you think?

ReputationRep:
    Woo snow yup well for about 2hours around 3am Wednesday - Newcastle near the coast, day before person I talk to from Norway said it had just snowed ther aswell

ReputationRep:
    its been really really cold and frosty and its been raining but no snow xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentsintheuk)
    Woo snow yup well for about 2hours around 3am Wednesday - Newcastle near the coast, day before person I talk to from Norway said it had just snowed ther aswell
    Are you over near North/South Shields?

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh it's so chilly here. My hands are freezing! Yet we have no snow *sigh* I hope we get some tomorrow as it's been a long week and I don't know if I can face school :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Come onnnnn snow, please!
    I am in Leeds, so I guess we're pretty high up compared to most! Let it snow!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Bex~)
    Are you over near North/South Shields?
    More north Bedlington (Ghost town)

ReputationRep:
    i hope the snow starts falling down at christmas eve

ReputationRep:
    brrr I'm absolutely freezing. The ground outside is covered in frost and I think I'll probably slip and fall to my death before 9am!

ReputationRep:
    freezing out there too... no snow in east anglia either...

ReputationRep:
    The road outside my house is frozen and the only vehicles goinf past are the postie and people cycling. The cyclist including my dad had their engines not working so had to negotiate their wqay to the town. sigh.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah mega frosty ova here, no snow yet though

ReputationRep:
    No snow in Aberystwyth, but it's cold enough! Apparantly we get snow very occasionaly here, and the last time there was snow the uni was closed for 3 days!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 18, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.