Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Why are there so many f*cked up people on TSR at the moment?

Sally the Doctor/Nazi comparer, Legbreakgoogly the holocaust denier/terrorist supporter/racist, all the BNP racists/Islamophobes/...

ReputationRep:
    theyre all trolls who know nothing about what they speak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by trigger)
    shes a reincarnation of the pro life idiot i got banned about2 times in the abortion is murder thread
    Since you cannot disprove I'm Sally, and you can't prove your own statement, then it is merely a wild accusation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sally)
    Since you cannot disprove I'm Sally, and you can't prove your own statement, then it is merely a wild accusation.
    Not all that "wild", methinks.

ReputationRep:
    LOL IN ABOUT 2 MINUTES IT WONT BE :rolleyes: you are a very sad little person arent you? Spout crap all over the place and expecting us to believe its what you really think! crawl back under your keyboard or pick a book and learn something worth it

ReputationRep:
    whos the fool now Sally?
    That title still belongs to you.

ReputationRep:
    yep mrs all dr's are nazis :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I find the idea of being a nazi quite amusing. How many black nazis do you think there are? I'll be joining the ranks in 5 years or so :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    sally just sent me this :rofl:

The Nazis didn’t stay long; I don’t expect abortionists to hang around for too much longer either.

I however will always be here.

ReputationRep:
    I however will always be here.
    Jesus is that you? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sally)
    Oh, ok, doctors are equal to Nazis then.
    I guess that means that I am at Nazi school then.

:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I find the suggestions that Doctors are equal to nazis extremely offensive. I am currently training to be a doctor and I am doing so because I want to help people to make people better. I have no intention of being a doctor who carries out abortions. The majority of doctors don't carry out abortions so I would like to know (even with your justification involving abortions) why all doctors in your mind are nazis. Also I would like to know who you would go to see if you were sick?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    I find the suggestions that Doctors are equal to nazis extremely offensive. I am currently training to be a doctor and I am doing so because I want to help people to make people better. I have no intention of being a doctor who carries out abortions. The majority of doctors don't carry out abortions so I would like to know (even with your justification involving abortions) why all doctors in your mind are nazis. Also I would like to know who you would go to see if you were sick?
    But even if a doctor did carry out abortions, that certainly does not make them as evil as a Nazi.

ReputationRep:
    Why didn't Sally just make the first post an anti-abortion rant and be done with?

ReputationRep:
    What a shame, I was look forward to a good debate about doctors.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thebucketwoman)
    But even if a doctor did carry out abortions, that certainly does not make them as evil as a Nazi.
    I agree I don't think that abortion is anywhere near as awful as the things that he nazis did. I was just pointing out that by sallys defininition still no where near the majority of doctors are nazis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    I agree I don't think that abortion is anywhere near as awful as the things that he nazis did. I was just pointing out that by sallys defininition still no where near the majority of doctors are nazis.
    Thought so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sally)
    BBC NEWS: Arrogant doctors

"A doctor has been found guilty of serious professional misconduct for taking measures to end the life of a patient against his family's wishes."

This sort of behaviour is becoming increasingly regular, and it seems to me that doctors are assigning themselves elevated positions in society. We have all heard about Dr shipman and various other doctors that have taken the lives of others. Once upon a time doctors use to try to save lives, now they seek to end them; they even take families to court and demand a right to refuse treatment!

I think doctors have just become too arrogant, what do you think?
    let me guess, you're against abortion and euthanasia?

doctors do try to save lives, obviously, but if there is no chance of saving someone's life, and the person wants to end their life- then its THEIR choice. the family's consent doesnt come into it- what does the family have to do with anything? surely the individual has the choice whether to end his or her lifes. the doctor has the duty to inform the patient of the consequences of their actions, in medical terms, but it is always the patient's choice. if the patient were end his life- he would do so, with or without the doctor's help. the doctor just makes the transition between life and death less painful for the patient, so he/she doesnt suffer as much. the doctor should do what's in the patients interest, which may mean ending their lives to end their suffering- its an individual choice- no one has the right to tell someone else when to end his or her lives, unless seen from a religions perspective (where suicide/ euthansia is seen as a sin) there is nothing immoral in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lady_daisychain)
    let me guess, you're against abortion and euthanasia?

doctors do try to save lives, obviously, but if there is no chance of saving someone's life, and the person wants to end their life- then its THEIR choice. the family's consent doesnt come into it- what does the family have to do with anything? surely the individual has the choice whether to end his or her lifes. the doctor has the duty to inform the patient of the consequences of their actions, in medical terms, but it is always the patient's choice. if the patient were end his life- he would do so, with or without the doctor's help. the doctor just makes the transition between life and death less painful for the patient, so he/she doesnt suffer as much. the doctor should do what's in the patients interest, which may mean ending their lives to end their suffering- its an individual choice- no one has the right to tell someone else when to end his or her lives, unless seen from a religions perspective (where suicide/ euthansia is seen as a sin) there is nothing immoral in it.
    Except that it is murder.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by surdy)
    Except that it is murder.
    Erm no.

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.