Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't sit and eat my dinner at College without the political brigade waving their rubber bands at me shouting "MAKE POVERTY HISTORY for 50p!!", banners attached to the handrails of the stairs and projectors screaming Geldof catchphrases out. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    I can't sit and eat my dinner at College without the political brigade waving their rubber bands at me shouting "MAKE POVERTY HISTORY for 50p!!", banners attached to the handrails of the stairs and projectors screaming Geldof catchphrases out. :mad:
    It must have been recruitment day across Bury!
    We had someone from Jigsaw come up to us at lunch and try and get us to join.
    Then Amnesty International tried...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deej2)
    It must have been recruitment day across Bury!
    We had someone from Jigsaw come up to us at lunch and try and get us to join.
    Then Amnesty International tried...
    I said 'you can't solve poverty with catchphrases and rubber bands', they didn't look too pleased :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HearTheThunder)
    I said 'you can't solve poverty with catchphrases and rubber bands', they didn't look too pleased :p:
    No wonder

ReputationRep:
    "We don't want your money, just your time!" :rolleyes:

Muppets!! :hmpf:

ReputationRep:
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SW)
    "We don't want your money, just your time!" :rolleyes:

Muppets!! :hmpf:
    TIMEs even more valuable :mad:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 16, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.