Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr rgggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I've just noticed on UCAS that something extremely important for one of my applications (for Durham) has been missed off!! It's after two weeks since I received the 'welcome letter' as well..has anyone had any experience of a similar crisis? If i ring up Durham pronto tomorrow morning, will it be sorted- can they add the one detail that's missing, or do I have to ring UCAS and sort it out through them, or have I basically waved goodbye to one of my choices already??? Urgent advice needed!! Gawd, I'm such such such a flipping idiot!!! :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    What can be that bad?! I suggest contacting UCAS, seeing what they say, and then contacting Durham. But don't worry, if you get it sorted now it'll be fine I'm sure!

ReputationRep:
    Blimey!! :eek: What on earth have you missed? Personal Statement? :p: Most things can be easily sorted with a phone call so I wouldn't worry too much. Just get onto it pronto Good luck

ReputationRep:
    Depends what it is...what is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sexysax)
    Depends what it is...what is it?
    I kind of have forgotten to include which course I'm doing (hilarious I know)...I wouldn't care but I checked it about 3 times and have only just noticed it...well, technically speaking I have labelled the course, but the problem is that it's 'combined arts' and I've forgotten to specify it's English and French I'm going for. I've just had a good laugh at my stupidity..oh well, if it doesn't get changed, I was obviously meant to not go there. I suppose there's always St Andrews (and I'll probably discover that I've done something wrong there).. I am so humiliated

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure you missed it? Because the welcome letter left out further details apparently...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Phone Durham to check. But it should be easily changed if you have missed it out.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 23 Nov '18
  • Edge Hill University
    All Faculties Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Applying to uni

All the essentials

The adventure begins mug

Student life: what to expect

What it's really like going to uni

Graduates celebrate

How to write a good personal statement

Expert PS advice from the people who will read it

Uni match

Uni match

Can't decide where to apply? Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Two students working together

A-Z of universities

Read our guides to unis and colleges from around the UK

A student working on a computer

Personal statement help

Use our tool to get your ideal PS quickly!

Hands typing

Degrees without fees

Discover more about degree-level apprenticeships.

A student looking down a microscope

Planning open days

Find upcoming open days and get advice on preparing.

Help out other students

These questions still need an answer

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.