The Student Room Group
I have his jacket.
Reply 2
yeah i think they were, or maybe early nineties, along with pretty much any other kind of garish pattern you can think of! Are you going to a party or something? You could look on some vintage clothes sites.
Reply 3
rockabilly
yeah i think they were, or maybe early nineties, along with pretty much any other kind of garish pattern you can think of! Are you going to a party or something? You could look on some vintage clothes sites.

yea i am. tried the net but it's bein uncooperative :frown:

I'm just gonna wear polka dots (can't b bothered) and dye my hair bubblegum pink. Does a pink top go wid black n white dots?

BB

--------------

HearTheThunder
I have his jacket.

REALLY?!?! That's cool....

I might buy one in the future, but then again they don't leather in this country...
Reply 4
yes, polka dots were MASSIVE, my mum had this great ruffly bubbly rah rah taffeta dress with massive dots on it, it was so cool. Don't forget lace gloves, perms, crucifxes and ripped jeans. In fact, just watch Romy and Michelle's high school reunion when they dress up as madonna. Shoulder pads. Leggings!
Reply 5
polka dots were totally 80s as were leg warmers I had stripey ones yay
Oooooh polkadots- mum used to have orange and green dots it was a horible suit thingy!
Reply 7
Dragonkid902000
Oooooh polkadots- mum used to have orange and green dots it was a horible suit thingy!

O God, that's so cool!!
My mum had a bubblegum pink suit with grass green edges. U had to wear sunglasses to see it properly :biggrin:
Topshop have some 80s style pieces in this season-
puffball skirts
leggings
leg warmers

A cheap option - you could cut up a pair of black fishnet tights and wear them on your arms, messy hair (use loadsa hair spray) and black eyeliner a la Madonna's Like a Virgin phase

Latest

Trending

Trending