The Student Room Group

In a horrible situation

Okay, I need to complete all of my Graphics coursework by Monday. Yesterday, I placed my pen drive carefully in to the USB port. When I returned, it wasn't recognized by the computer. From then on, my attempts at trying to get it to work have been futile. My coursework needs to be sent off Monday. I'm worried the teachers will be indifferent to this. I don't know what to do. Any help is appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by House MD
Have you tried plugging it into a different computer?

Yes, it's the same thing really. :/
Reply 2
Explain to the teacher in an email or when you next meet them. Try not to worry about it and explain the situation the best you can! They may be annoyed that you didn't back it up elsewhere but please don't worry. In year 10 and 11 I lost pretty much all of my coursework but I managed to redo it all in time. It's not the worst thing in the world and you can try hard to make it up, especially if you get more time off too! :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by choly7
Explain to the teacher in an email or when you next meet them. Try not to worry about it and explain the situation the best you can! They may be annoyed that you didn't back it up elsewhere but please don't worry. In year 10 and 11 I lost pretty much all of my coursework but I managed to redo it all in time. It's not the worst thing in the world and you can try hard to make it up, especially if you get more time off too! :smile:

I've done that. I'm currently waiting for a reply. :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Jackb95
I've done that. I'm currently waiting for a reply. :smile:

Good! :biggrin: You can always apply for more time tho I'm not sure how you'd do that. See what your teacher says, an then just rewrite it again! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest