?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
does anybody watch this just wondering
Evil Muffin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I used to, just for light watching, but in recent years its become a lot worse and has probably lost viewers (as shown by the desperate attempts of producers to increase ratings by showing more cleavage). Plus, I don't see the point of making them witches; they don't do anything vaguely related to witchcraft except have a big book. Why couldn't they just make them aliens or something?!

Well, what do you expect from an Aaron Spelling show.....
EI_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Is not bad, I mean is a fine show but nothing special.
Nafisa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Evil Muffin)
I used to, just for light watching, but in recent years its become a lot worse and has probably lost viewers (as shown by the desperate attempts of producers to increase ratings by showing more cleavage). Plus, I don't see the point of making them witches; they don't do anything vaguely related to witchcraft except have a big book. Why couldn't they just make them aliens or something?!

Well, what do you expect from an Aaron Spelling show.....
wow thats harsh words I think they do offer sound role models as they balance their private lives with their careers and I do believe the demons metaporically speaking is something everybody battles with internally all their lives
Evil Muffin
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nafisa)
wow thats harsh words I think they do offer sound role models as they balance their private lives with their careers and I do believe the demons metaporically speaking is something everybody battles with internally all their lives
Yeah, but couldn't they do it without needlessly skimpy costumes and a tacky script?
Nafisa
Rep:
?
Yeah, but couldn't they do it without needlessly skimpy costumes and a tacky script?
I dont think the script is tacky and as for the costumes it merely shows their stylish aswell.....piper doesnt wear anything skimpy anyways
Evil Muffin
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I dont think the script is tacky and as for the costumes it merely shows their stylish aswell.....piper doesnt wear anything skimpy anyways
OK, Piper's alright. But how about that episode recently where they were on an island or something, wearing leopardskin bikini's?
Bhaal85
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Perhaps you are looking too deep, for something that is not there?
Jamie
Badges: 18
Report 16 years ago
i love charmed, never get to see it tho.
Nafisa
Rep:
?
OK, Piper's alright. But how about that episode recently where they were on an island or something, wearing leopardskin bikini's?
i havent seen any episodes new series its on thurs right on living! i always miss it cos i forget or have too much other stuff to do!!!! can you fill me in on whats happening that evil guy their white liter has done something to leo hasnt he the one from the future
I couldnt believe it when leo left piper...so sad to be an elder ...i was nearly in tears
Optimist
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i havent seen any episodes new series its on thurs right on living! i always miss it cos i forget or have too much other stuff to do!!!! can you fill me in on whats happening that evil guy their white liter has done something to leo hasnt he the one from the future
I couldnt believe it when leo left piper...so sad to be an elder ...i was nearly in tears
Leo left Piper?! Nooooo! :eek:
Nafisa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Optimist)
Leo left Piper?! Nooooo! :eek:
yep to become an elder!!! so sad!!!
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i watch it all the time.

Alyssa Milano is sssssssssoooooooooo sexy. i've also seen some of her early film work.
Nafisa
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dude)
i watch it all the time.

Alyssa Milano is sssssssssoooooooooo sexy. i've also seen some of her early film work.
yeah she's really pretty!!! in the new series her hair is short ive seen clips....
kokopops
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
charmed is cool...have seen all the new ones...!
not 2 keen on alyssa milano's new hairstyle tho!
chris hasnt done anything lately...its a bit confusing but it was sorta made clear this week on who wanted wyatt dead....!
Babygal
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I watch Charmed, i never miss an episode, they've gone bak to the old series. I actually think the sisters are such snobs, i don't like them i like the story line. it does drag on abit
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Babygal)
I watch Charmed, i never miss an episode, they've gone bak to the old series. I actually think the sisters are such snobs, i don't like them i like the story line. it does drag on abit
so u only watch it for the storyline.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (216)
67.92%
No (102)
32.08%

Watched Threads