The Student Room Group

Do I come across as a dirty slapper?

in real life, I mean, when you think of BlueAngel, do you think *I bet she's a slut?* Someones who's done many men? Cos I havent, not much at all :eek: but I know I have this flirty personality and chat about sex most of the time, and when I ask for sex doesnt mean I mean it, I am joking around, and some people seem to take me seriosuly, I'm not desperate either, lol.
But if anyone does think of me as some tart/slut, I'm not. I dont even dress like one, I hate wearing short skirts and stuff and I only wear litttle bits of makeup and ok I do dance, tease and flirt with the men, but I've never had a fling or anything like that, so I'm not a slut. I'm also usually shy in real life infront of strangers.

Love BlueAngel xxx

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
do you want the real answer or what you want to hear? :p:
sweetie it doesn't matter what people think of you - especially on an internet forum.....aint their business anyway if you were a slapper or not......you flirt for fun, nearly everyone does that you arent on your own and you most definately don't have to prove yourself on here that you aren't a slut.....:hugs: xoxo
devilbunny
do you want the real answer or what you want to hear? :p:

I want the real answer of course, Ive been on here far too long I think, and I wanna know what impression I've given you all of me.
Reply 4
No you simply come across as a person who likes Boyzone too much :biggrin:
AT82

:eek:
I hate boyzone *wonders which planet Ian has been on these past 2 years*
AT82

you mean westlife :wink: :p: xoxo
Reply 7
BlueAngel, do you have some real insecurities or something? I swear every post I read of yours is somewhat criticizing/defending yourself...
Reply 8
BlueAngel
I want the real answer of course, Ive been on here far too long I think, and I wanna know what impression I've given you all of me.

wel, all that I really know about you is that meeting you were going to with a pimp/erotic dancing club manager which made me think you were pretty tarty. That's all I have to go by, I can't remember any more of your posts
BlueAngel
:eek:
I hate boyzone *wonders which planet Ian has been on these past 2 years*

:eek: why hate boyzone lol.....westlife were modelled on them after all Ronan Keating from boyzone managed them before Louis Walsh :rolleyes: xoxo
JonnyB
BlueAngel, do you have some real insecurities or something? I swear every post I read of yours is somewhat criticizing/defending yourself...

yes very I think, I am seeing a shrink for it, well thats one of my very big list of problems. I dont want to be insecure. I also find that I say sorry to everything I say, like Ive said summit wrong. Stupid really.
I am desperate.
devilbunny
wel, all that I really know about you is that meeting you were going to with a pimp/erotic dancing club manager which made me think you were pretty tarty. That's all I have to go by, I can't remember any more of your posts

Huh? when did I ever mention I was seeing her?
Reply 13
JonnyB

I think she is just a joker (in a nice way) much of the stuff she writes in chat is just a joke.

I have to admit that I used to like Take That anway :wink:
Reply 14
BlueAngel
Huh? when did I ever mention I was seeing her?

well talking about going to see her, most girls i know wouldn't even consider keeping the card and feign outrage, while being secretly flattered
devilbunny
well talking about going to see her, most girls i know wouldn't even consider keeping the card and feign outrage, while being secretly flattered

How did u know it was a erotic dancing thing, who told u? Pm me if u want.
Reply 16
Are you fit?
Reply 17
BlueAngel
in real life, I mean, when you think of BlueAngel, do you think *I bet she's a slut?* Someones who's done many men?

No.
Fluent in Lies
I am desperate.

who? me or you?
Reply 19
BlueAngel
who? me or you?

considering he said "I"...:p:

Latest