anoymous77
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
if you want to be a doc you should defo do triple. tbh it doesnt really matter what you take for gcse because if you dont take it at gcse you can still take it for a level. not taking a certain gcse wont limit your options in the future so just do what u will enjoy and get good grades in
Unicorngirl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi so I'm in year 9 and our history teacher, who i love, made us start the GCSE courses from year 8. We are currently on medicine: industrial revolution. Any advice sources, and textbooks that cod help me. I have trouble remembering info and exam questions. I need help. Should i choose history? It's my favourite and i would like to do it as an a level and at uni. How much revision and work should i do? X
Unicorngirl
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hi im in year 9 and my strongest subject is English. Im not sure but I'm definitely past a 5 grade, possibly a 6 now. I'm aiming g for 7 or 8, my English teacher wants to really push me. However, id be delighted with a 9. Or and 8. What do i have to do to achieve it? Any suggestions and revision tips, books? Also i need help on GCSE questions. PEED paragraphs or alternatives. I struggle to do a really high level anyalysis and go in detail and i struggle most in creative writing.
Tarteil
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Hey this is 9 years later would you mind telling us where you are now?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (482)
51.77%
No (449)
48.23%

Watched Threads