This discussion is closed.
lumpycustard
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
well um... thing is... um, how to say it... i have been... nughty. i had... oh dear...

CHIPS AND CHEESE!!!

Its all; glitters fault she made me! i shud have meal replacement drinks but i 4got, i was gona have a salad but there she is HAVE CHIPS AND CHIPS ITL B A TREAT waaaaah what have i done!!!!

pleeease let me stay in the forum, il b good, pleeeeeeease?
Moochy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
chips are nice but not with cheese. actually no maybe they are i havent tried.
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
well um... thing is... um, how to say it... i have been... nughty. i had... oh dear...

CHIPS AND CHEESE!!!

Its all; glitters fault she made me! i shud have meal replacement drinks but i 4got, i was gona have a salad but there she is HAVE CHIPS AND CHIPS ITL B A TREAT waaaaah what have i done!!!!

And here is me thinking this is a thread about what you have been upto with your b/f last night
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
(Original post by amazingtrade)
And here is me thinking this is a thread about what you have been upto with your b/f last night
hehe as if i wud do that...! (actually now u come to mention it...)

and Glassdoor avator person, its gorgeous! try it! NOOOO! what am i sayin i shud hate it!

*looks in shame*
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

CHIPS AND CHEESE!!!

Most disappointing thread content award 2004
Amy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

CHIPS AND CHEESE!!!

its all MY fault that i care!! its all my fault!!
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ben2111)
piss off nazi boy!!
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ~*glitter*~)
piss off nazi boy!!
How did you call me? repeat please?

Don´t mean to be boring but I hope you mean it as a joke, I don´t find it funny by the way. Otherwise I do not know what I should think of you.
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
How did you call me? repeat please?

Don´t mean to be boring but I hope you mean it as a joke, I don´t find it funny by the way. Otherwise I do not know what I should think of you.
when i wrote it i didnt realise that u were from munich, sorry, it was a joke, please dont take it the wrong way
rednirt
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by amazingtrade)
Is it sad thats that what I was thinking? lol.
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
when i wrote it i didnt realise that u were from munich, sorry, it was a joke, please dont take it the wrong way
:cool:

don´t worry, I guess Germans are slightly oversensitive in that matter
Amy
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
:cool:

don´t worry, I guess Germans are slightly oversensitive in that matter
i guess the english can too, why should yesterday effect today? its all in the past
lumpycustard
Rep:
?
at least i get an award for somethin
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
i guess the english can too, why should yesterday effect today? its all in the past
I agree it is, but some people do not know how to handle it. Forgetting is not a good idea, if humanity keeps forgetting we can never evolve if you know what I mean. I do not forget but I also expect other people to respect my attitude (I mean I do not like it when people accuse me of things I have not done (due to not born ;-) but which I try to remember and take seriously).
I guess our complex is created during school time, I mean we learn about our downfall all the time while the Americans study their victory, no wonder there is a difference in the self-esteem
ben2111
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
You are not American, are you???
adelz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by rednirt)
Is it sad thats that what I was thinking? lol.
lol .. what he said !
Niaya
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
can ask wots with eating stuff with cheese my friend eats penguins with cheese y i ask u y
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago

CHIPS AND CHEESE!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........chips and cheese!
]{ingnik
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by angel D)
can ask wots with eating stuff with cheese my friend eats penguins with cheese y i ask u y
my god man(/woman), have you never eaten penguins with cheese?! and apple and cheese... scuse me *goes off in search of cheese*
Sire
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by angel D)
penguins I hear you say? yuck
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (386)
67.13%
No (189)
32.87%

Watched Threads