This discussion is closed.
lilmissnaughty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
my god man(/woman), have you never eaten penguins with cheese?! and apple and cheese... scuse me *goes off in search of cheese*

mealted or normal#???

its only nice melted or in salad

xxx
iiikewldude
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
well um... thing is... um, how to say it... i have been... nughty. i had... oh dear...

CHIPS AND CHEESE!!!

Its all; glitters fault she made me! i shud have meal replacement drinks but i 4got, i was gona have a salad but there she is HAVE CHIPS AND CHIPS ITL B A TREAT waaaaah what have i done!!!!

pleeease let me stay in the forum, il b good, pleeeeeeease?
wow u had chips and cheese.
guess what i had a BACON SANDWICH how amazing is that!!!!!!
4Ed
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by lumpycustard)
well um... thing is... um, how to say it... i have been... nughty. i had... oh dear...

CHIPS AND CHEESE!!!

Its all; glitters fault she made me! i shud have meal replacement drinks but i 4got, i was gona have a salad but there she is HAVE CHIPS AND CHIPS ITL B A TREAT waaaaah what have i done!!!!

pleeease let me stay in the forum, il b good, pleeeeeeease?
i had nachos chips with melted cheese on top, sprinkled with jalapeno peppers last week....... it was easily the tastiest nachos dish i've ever had

go for it, it's not a sin!
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by ]{ingnik)
my god man(/woman), have you never eaten penguins with cheese?! and apple and cheese... scuse me *goes off in search of cheese*
apple and cheese! and to top it off a glass of milk
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (476)
66.48%
No (240)
33.52%

Watched Threads