Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    People die from red bull. Don't know what the figures are but basically it increases your blood pressure quite a bit.. especially after like 3 cans.. after 1 I can feel the pulse in my neck! and buttocks........ yup.

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for coffee to keep awake!

Red bull is evil

ReputationRep:
    It's great! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Doing a project on this at Uni- it's actually bad for you in some aspects as it contains loads of harmful stuff & has actually led to it being banned in Sweden & France [eeeek!]. But however, I love it & it tastes fab with Vodka. I guess like with a lot of things, if you drink it in excess, it is gonna be bad for you.

ReputationRep:
    redbull is fabulous!
    Good for college
    Work or Pub

ReputationRep:
    vodka and redbull :nn: :frown: :s: :puke:

ReputationRep:
    i love redbull, it is my secret vice. When i am in shows it is the only thing that keeps me awake. i get up at 6 do some work go to school go home grab a sandwhich and then make my way to the theatre and i am there till 11 pm get i about 12 do my homework till about 2 go to bed for 4 hours.................MADNESS! to do thus i drink about 2/3 cans a day lol..it sends mereally high, i couldnt stay awake without it.

*worships the redbullness*

ReputationRep:
    I used to drink redbull all the time, until its effects started changing on me. For 1 or 2 years it would give me the energy boost, make my hyper, keep me awake etc, but in the last year or so, it just made me sleepy. I have literally fallen asleep in the middle of the day after drinking a redbull, and felt like **** once i woke up. Thsi has happened 2 or 3 times. Soo I'll just stick with lucozade sport D: .

--------------

Oh and also, redbull + alcohol is VERY bad for you, as redbull speeds up your heart rate, and alcohol slows it down. It can lead to heart failure.

ReputationRep:
    Redbull is great. The only medical problems associated with it (i believe) are that it contains so many different sugars that it just destroys your teeth if you let it sit on them for a while.

And also obvious problems associated with having wings. Don't do an Icarus.

ReputationRep:
    Oh and also, redbull + alcohol is VERY bad for you, as redbull speeds up your heart rate, and alcohol slows it down. It can lead to heart failure.

ReputationRep:
    i've never had any

ReputationRep:
    I dont think its very good for you, but i use around exam time when i have a lot of work to do.

ReputationRep:
    A bit nasty,

ReputationRep:
    ive never tried it......i havent got any interest in trying it either tbh...

ReputationRep:
    Not Bad in Moderation and especially when required !

ReputationRep:
    It's great. However, Tesco's Kick is MILES and MILES cheaper and tastes much better. 49p for a litre!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    too much caffeine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dramatic Star)
    Doing a project on this at Uni- it's actually bad for you in some aspects as it contains loads of harmful stuff & has actually led to it being banned in Sweden & France [eeeek!]. But however, I love it & it tastes fab with Vodka. I guess like with a lot of things, if you drink it in excess, it is gonna be bad for you.
    hey why dont u share ur research project with us???

ReputationRep:
    haha i guess this is not good then,
    my whole football team drinks red bull before they play,,,
    though i'm here way off in thailand so yea the concentration might be way different.... generally red bull is bad, though to take it now and then once a week ain bad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zurask)
    haha i guess this is not good then,
    my whole football team drinks red bull before they play,,,
    though i'm here way off in thailand so yea the concentration might be way different.... generally red bull is bad, though to take it now and then once a week ain bad
    I was the captain of the football team in my skool and i used to give them glucose not only does it taste good so evryone likes it they actually get reeeeeeeeaalllly hyped up during the game

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.