Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ernie_512)
    In most places they require you to take off jackets and put them in the clock room. I don't agree with it but you would get too hot anyway if you ketp your jacket on in these places.
    Not true at all, Was in Gatecrasher on wed, they were fne with it, Creation have a cloak room but you dont HAVE to use it and i dont, few other selceted places too. Name one place other than Oceana where they MAKE you use the cloak room!!

ReputationRep:
    I think the last time I went to Heaven and Hell they did but that was about 2 years ago. I'll come back to this at a later date when I remember because I know there is a couple.

ReputationRep:
    oceana is fabitty fab fab!

ReputationRep:
    ^ it aint after last wednesday soph... ask me on MSN an ill tell u, ****in racist bouncers!

ReputationRep:
    I had a great night there a couple of weeks ago. Great place, but pricey as hell! I went on a thursday, got a double vodka & coke. It cost me over £5!!!!

ReputationRep:
    go on a wed or mon, its student nites and they do deals. Like 1.90 for vodka and mixer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terzza)
    I had a great night there a couple of weeks ago. Great place, but pricey as hell! I went on a thursday, got a double vodka & coke. It cost me over £5!!!!
    I also had a great time when I went a few weeks ago. Was a thursday night just before Xmas.

Gem

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.