Worst Drunken night out?

Watch this thread
miss_sporty
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
Hey,
I was just wondering what everyones worst drunken night out was? Mine was getting way to drunk and being carried over my doorstep by my best guy mate and i couldnt stop being sick :/ lol we laughed about it after. I was sick all over him though so i felt really bad but still. I havent ever got that drunk again
severus snape
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 11 years ago
woke up in hospital in the morning wondering where the hell i was. i still not quite sure what they did to me there. dun dun duuuunnnnnn.

there's a story for the grandkids
Predictably unpredictable
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
i head butted my mate as i thought he called me a pr*ck

what he actually said was do i want a drink.

good times
bognor-regis
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Fell asleep on the floor in an alleyway in town, got woken up by a tramp asking for cigarettes. scary to wake up to that at 4am. Also that night got a lift from one club to another in this dodgy guys car with a few other randomers. I dont think he was insured and he raced around like a lunatic.
TomInce6666
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
The worst nights out are the ones when you dont actually make it out.
baby sexy
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
(Original post by Predictably unpredictable)
i head butted my mate as i thought he called me a pr*ck

what he actually said was do i want a drink.

good times
lad.
Crazy Paving
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
The ones that have ended or caused arguments, and tension between friends. Ones which you genuinely want to forget, and that make you feel awkward the next day, or the next time you see that person.
ScarletMoon
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I got stabbed in Prague... With a cocktail stick... In the bum cheek... By a man in a pink hat... It was mildly sore.
Anonymous #1
Report 11 years ago
Got wasted one night, got kicked out of the club I was in, along with my mates. We walked back, causing destruction & mayhem wherever we went, got chased by some pissed off skinheads. Decided to break into a house to see what alcohol they had, got insided, decided to steal their 50" TV, speakers and a couple of other things, took them back to mine, set the TV up, two days later, get arrested for burglary.

& I'm usually nice, laid back and polite..... believe it or not.
DiZZeeKiD
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Got spiked while lost in Kavos. Bad times.

Fell over and put my hand in my own wee. Bad times.

Stacked over and then vommed on my stairs. Bad times.

Throwing up in my little cousins play house on her 5th birthday. Bad times.

I should really stop drinking.
AnonyMatt
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
One where, to me, I went straight from the first bar to McDonalds, and then home.

It's the worst because I don't remember the 5 hours of apparently amazing fun I had. One of the places we went to I had never been to before, and then it got closed down. I will never know what it looked like.

I haven't really had a bad night out though... Any times I've been spewing in agony have been at parties, usually because I've downed a dirty pint with actual crap in it (like salt :X).
Jessaay!
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
It was the second night of freshers' week and our annual fresher pub 3 legged pub crawl. It seemed like an awesome idea at the time to be tied to a huge rugby guy who's probably about a foot taller than me and we were both drinking the same thing at every pub (shots/beer/both) and downing them as quickly as possible. In the final pub we were both so drunk he bought us a shot each as well as a pint "to celebrate". Two minutes later I untied us, ran to the loo, vomited, fell asleep with my head on the toilet seat for about 15 minutes. He passed out too. I was taken outside, started vomiting so much I was vomiting bile, was looked after by a few third/fourth years. One of them carried me to hospital(one of our teaching hospitals) because I was unresponsive for about 40 minutes and my heart rate was 30 beats per minute. They saw RUMS (the name of our medical school) written on my forehead/tshirt, asked how I'd ended up this way and told the people with me they weren't going to give me a bed, and told them I'd have to wait to see whether I sobered up. Eventually I sobered up and was carried back to my halls. I woke up in the morning by a girl I didn't know knocking on my door at 8am and asking me if I remembered what had happened. I said no. She then told me I went to hospital.

That day I had to go into university. By this time it had spread around and I had people everywhere asking if I was ok. I was in a lot of pain by this point and still vomiting quite frequently. Later on I went to sportsnight as I wanted to join the boat club, and one guy from one of the older years shouted "FRESHER? Are you ok? We were worried!" at me, and I didn't remember who he was. Turned out he'd carried me to hospital. A collection of other people came up to me to tell me what I'd done to them (stories included vomiting on their shoes etc).

Never really lived it down. Even this year, one of the freshers said "I heard the pub crawl is really harsh and one girl ended up in A&E last year". I had to reply with "Yep, that was me".

Edit: In fairness, though, there have been more embarrassing drunken incidents for me. One happened a few weeks ago when I was having a 2 hour DMC with a guy from halls I barely see anymore as he goes to a different uni. Then we kissed, then we wandered off and forgot what happened after that and we both woke up the next day and I'd sent him a message saying "you're a ****" on facebook. Neither of us know why. I did apologise, still embarrassing though. I'd also said some incredibly embarrassing things to other people that night.
theths
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
one time i woke up in the hospital, had to face the whole "i am so disappointed in you" thing from the parents, plus the overwhelming sense that i didn;t actually need to be here and guilt for wasting the hospital's time
then i found out the night before my friend had taken me to a video game shop where they were having a release party for tekken, and i'd knocked over a display and eaten someone's KFC.
good times. i'm apparently barred from the shop now, not that i'll ever go there again.

then the time i went out with a friend and ended up simultaneously chundering and crying on top of a market stall with her and two men we'd made friends with trying to get me together
i lost my glasses that night (RIP)

or maybe the first time i had a house party, got really upset because my then boyfriend hadn't been able to make it, and starting crying a LOT. lots of photographic evidence for this one.

or the time i got completely wasted in a field with my friend, weed in a bush then keeled over into some nettles. he had to pluck me out of aforementioned bush, sort me out, and drag me across the heath into a cab, where i vomited.
i later found out he paid a total of 80 quid for the cab, and had to sort out the money to pay him back.

or the time...
yeah.
i need to quit drinking.
username196545
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Passed out in a bush outside the club (BEFORE getting in), got groped by a Polish drug dealer outside said club, as I was literally comatose in a bush, with my best friend drunkenly trying to drag me away.. :lolwut:

He put something in my mouth, I swallowed it, next thing I know it's 3 hours later, my best friend is dragging me through Tesco while I'm begging her to take me to a hospital.

**** knows.

This is one of many stories though, of me passing out, vomiting, being rolled down the street in Soho, throwing myself at a guy, confessing to a guy I was liked him (****!! shoulda kept that to myself), passing out... in Soho, in Stockholm, in Tel Aviv...

Oh God.

Edit: Or maybe the time I woke up by myself in a phonebox on Tottenham court road. Wasn't brilliant, gonna be honest.
Or the time I threw up on myself, on the dancefloor, in Bloomsbury Bowling..
Or the time I rolled down a flight of stairs in SOAS halls, vomitted, and passed out.
Or the time I woke up in Harlesden with a drug dealer trying to have sex with me, passed out on his couch. ****ing hell, threw up in my hair and went to uni the next day.
Or the time I took too much coke, ended up screaming down the phone and my best guy friend, (WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME?!?!?!), nose pouring with blood... oh ****.
Or the time (like a month ago) I woke up in my bed, NO idea how I got there. No coat, no phone. Appaz I passed out in Soho, had to be rolled down the street with my tights falling down (no memories of this??), best friend called a taxi for me, still have zero memories.
Or the time at the SOAS K-Soc event I THREW myself at my best guy friend, who, if I recall, didn't exactly stop me.. whoops.
Or the time I lost my v-plates with a guy my friend liked (don't judge me, was like 17..)
Or the time my best friend threw up and passed out in Mayfair and I couldn't get her home and everyone else was too drunk to help me and it took us 2 hours and £20 to go a 10 minute walk.
Or the time (last night) I got emo drunk and started sobbing into my pint/my best friend's shoulder for 30 mins. In a busy bar? ****ing hell. So embarrassing.
Or...

It's been an eventful last few years..

Edit: Why am I the only person getting negged? My stories aren't worse than others..
Ultimate_Geek
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
My 18th.

It was a really good night so I'm told but I can't remember a thing. God knows how I got home.

There are various pictures of me dancing wildly on many different tables though :lolwut:.
Slicksomnia
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
Ending up 10 miles outside of town in some woods. No idea how I got there. Took me 3 hours to get back!
username612415
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
It must have been this time last year. Got ridiculously wasted on pre-drinks alone, spent another £10-£15 on £1 vodbulls at the club. Left for no apparent reason at about 2am, ended up walking in the opposite direction to where I lived, and eventually straight into a canal. After almost drowning trying to find some way of getting out, I ended up passing out in the dirt for about an hour. Although I wasn't robbed, I did manage to successfully trash a £100 camera, my passport, and an entirely new outfit I'd spent about £120 on, as well as lose my keys. Getting home at about 5am, I got into my flat only to find the flat still occupied by serval dozen people having an afterparty, none of whom would let me forget that god-awful night for many weeks after.

That kinda sucked =P
crazyunicorn133
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
A few weeks ago my friends and I managed to blag our way into the VIP area of a club, we were happy to learn there was free drinks included in this booth place thing, and so drinking games began. I'm half the size of most of the guys we were out with and preceded to try and out-drink them,

I failed, threw up all over the booth (and everyone), whilst being watched by a dance floor of people, and then got carried out by the bouncers (apparantly)

Note to self - stop thinking you're cool when downing sambuca with 7 guys who are all over 6 foot.
bestofyou
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
waking up in bed, looked at my clothes...soaked, thinking...was i in a lake???
assassin's_creed
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 11 years ago
I'll let you know when I remember
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.13%
The paper was reasonable (136)
37.16%
Not feeling great about that exam... (108)
29.51%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.21%

Watched Threads