Grund
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
So these are my notes on the Ancient Greek influences on philosophy of religion (more commonly known as Plato and Aristotle), and the Judaeo-Christian influences on philosophy of religion (more commonly known as the concept of God as creator and the goodness of God). I based these notes entirely around the OCR AS Philosophy of Religion Unit Content which says what candidates are expected to know- if anyone does not have access to these then I am happy enough to type any section out for you if you mail me.

Edit: have now also added more of my notes; the arguments (cosmological, etc)
delilahm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thank you this has been SO useful
korrin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Thank you so much! Our teacher was absent for 2 months with no cover work so I don't know half of this Thank youuu
delilahm
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Do you have any ethics notes by any chance? Haha worth asking your notes were very helpful by philosophy exam's tomorow and I feel much more confident now!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (228)
43.43%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (58)
11.05%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (40)
7.62%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (112)
21.33%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (59)
11.24%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (28)
5.33%

Watched Threads