Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've seen alot of unmarked police cars that are big volvo estates, that do some crazy speed/acceleration and they're hard to spot, but you can seen the lights under the front grill if you look.

--------------

(Original post by josh1988uk)
    Another thing to note is that not all speed cameras operate after dark - only the infra red ones - becuase they are not allowed to flash due to it being off putting and potentially dangerous
    on my way to bath at like 1 am ish on a open strip i was racing a haiundai~ coupe and she got flashed it nearly ****ing blinded me she got 3 points and i won

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dupoynt)
    I've seen alot of unmarked police cars that are big volvo estates, that do some crazy speed/acceleration and they're hard to spot, but you can seen the lights under the front grill if you look.
    My next car is gonna be a Volvo estate. I'm gonna buy a stack of traffic cones and put them in the boot, just to **** people up when I fly past them at 100. :laugh:

(Original post by Kingspharm)
    My next car is gonna be a Volvo estate. I'm gonna buy a stack of traffic cones and put them in the boot, just to **** people up when I fly past them at 100. :laugh:
    camcorder on dash would be more effective. youd be surprised at the amount of people who slow down when they see it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Redeyejedi)
    Any ideas how the mobile speed cameras work? And more importantly can they work simultaneously in two directions - as in going towards the camera and away from the camera, and when changing lanes etc....ah bugger ive been caught.... :mad:

Any ideas
    You might want to read this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Road-ru...rcement_camera

Everything about every speed camera

EDIT:
    This is also a good site
    http://www.ukspeedtraps.co.uk/

ReputationRep:
    Burn and smash up all speed cameras is what i say

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.