Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody received an interview from Peterhouse for Law yet?

ReputationRep:
    Ive applied for Mathematics and I still havent heard anything. Im hoping I'll hear something by the end of next week.... hoping that is.

ReputationRep:
    No, but I received one for English today. Assuming that they're doing most of the interviews at similar times, yours should be on its way?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I'm at Peterhouse now (first-year English), so if you have any questions about the college or particular courses, post them here and I'll be happy to try and answer.

Good luck to you all - you definitely made an awesome college choice. Everyone here is great, and I can name some very nice/interesting (:p: ) people for each of the subjects you're applying for. I just hope you all like pool...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.