exam hall fun Watch

This discussion is closed.
thefish_uk
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)
I always end up with rude jokes on mine (and no I didn't write them)... and my best mate's older bro's initials from years ago... or else people going 'your mum' then someone else writing 'no your mum' and other 'great' stuff like that
Wow, the fun I'm missing out on!

We don't have any of that interesting stuff really... the tables are totally clean. Special ones that are only taken out of storage for exams.
onlylittleme
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
MMmm today I had a while left in my mock exam (the teacher got the times mixed up and we had loads more than we were supposed to but i didnt let on because other people were working) And i decided to time how long I could hold my breath for, tis great fun. Oh apart from the fact that you get people next to you looking at you funny when you gasp in and out every 1/2 a minute or so. I could only get up to 40 seconds though, can anyone beat me??
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by onlylittleme)
MMmm today I had a while left in my mock exam (the teacher got the times mixed up and we had loads more than we were supposed to but i didnt let on because other people were working) And i decided to time how long I could hold my breath for, tis great fun. Oh apart from the fact that you get people next to you looking at you funny when you gasp in and out every 1/2 a minute or so. I could only get up to 40 seconds though, can anyone beat me??
Lol, wicked...

I could try that but I think I'd get some wierd looks from invigilators... I already have a bit of a reputation for being wierd.

What can the invigilators do to you anyway if you stare at them or whatever.
me!
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by thefish_uk)

We don't have any of that interesting stuff really... the tables are totally clean. Special ones that are only taken out of storage for exams.
Ours are only taken out for exams too... Next time you have an exam be a rebel and write something... or maybe not
magicalsausage
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I could only get up to 40 seconds though, can anyone beat me??
I can hold my breath for quite a while, I think it's because I play trumpet...
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)
Ours are only taken out for exams too... Next time you have an exam be a rebel and write something... or maybe not
Hmm, they aren't wood, I think they're cheap chipboard with glossy plastic woodgrain covering like a lot of furniture. Meaning the pen wouldn't write very well unless I pressed it really hard and wrecked the nib.

Sod it, lol.
_EMMA_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

our tables are also clean, so nothing interesting to read about and if somebody write anything on them it would be away after the exam. when the papers are collected
BossLady
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Why can't yall leave like 30mins before the end? Surely they should keep u in for the first 30mins (so u dont quickly finish up and rush out and ring ur friend who hasnt started and is in another school), rather than let u go only if it is before 30 mins from the end??

I must be missing something here...
me!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Hmm, they aren't wood, I think they're cheap chipboard with glossy plastic woodgrain covering like a lot of furniture. Meaning the pen wouldn't write very well unless I pressed it really hard and wrecked the nib.

Sod it, lol.
Tip-ex Works like a charm... (not that I've ever 'defaced school property')
_EMMA_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by BossLady)
Why can't yall leave like 30mins before the end? Surely they should keep u in for the first 30mins (so u dont quickly finish up and rush out and ring ur friend who hasnt started and is in another school), rather than let u go only if it is before 30 mins from the end??

I must be missing something here...
we don't have as much as 30 mins its 15 or something and it is (what they told us anyway) so you don't disturb the other ones
thefish_uk
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by me!)
Tip-ex Works like a charm... (not that I've ever 'defaced school property')
Yeah... you can get the special pens.

Nah, I'm not going to do anything. That would be naughty.
me!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
I guess there must be a lot of naughty people at my school then, but I'm not one of them
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you chained to your phone?

Yes (23)
17.56%
Yes, but I'm trying to cut back (52)
39.69%
Nope, not that interesting (56)
42.75%

Watched Threads