Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I lost my job. And im really sad because it was £30 for two hours with free drinks at the end. And it didnt even feel like a job because it was like having a party. What a loooosa. I had it for about 2 weeks.

--------------

However whilst that was sad i kicked ass on my first uni assignment. Maha.

ReputationRep:
    Why did you lose it?

ReputationRep:
    err ok

ReputationRep:
    Why did you lose it?

ReputationRep:
    Well I was in promotions.And I had to give out VIP passes and sort out guestlists. But basically I was just giving them out to my friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    Well I was in promotions.And I had to give out VIP passes and sort out guestlists. But basically I was just giving them out to my friends.
    Ah, so it was your own fault really

ReputationRep:
    No because they said give it to the right sort of people. And I was like duh.

ReputationRep:
    No because they said give it to the right sort of people. And I was like duh.
    How did they find out you were only giving them to friends?

ReputationRep:
    I lost my job. And im really sad because it was £30 for two hours with free drinks at the end. And it didnt even feel like a job because it was like having a party. What a loooosa. I had it for about 2 weeks.

--------------

However whilst that was sad i kicked ass on my first uni assignment. Maha.
    *HUGGLE*

I'd say something comforting but I don't really know you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natalie Lane)
    How did they find out you were only giving them to friends?
    All the passes had my code on them. To be fair it was quite obvious,it was like a little party once I had done my two hours on the street getting folk in. Cause I would get into the members section and all my buds would be there. Silly really. Should have sold them on ebay

ReputationRep:
    All the passes had my code on them. To be fair it was quite obvious,it was like a little party once I had done my two hours on the street getting folk in. Cause I would get into the members section and all my buds would be there. Silly really. Should have sold them on ebay
    or......just done your job... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)

:ditto: precisely

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gossip_girl)
    And the logical voice of GG cries out through the muddle of insanity.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever.

PSA: you milked it for all it was worth. Easy come, easy go. Get another stupidly well-paying, entertaining job.

ReputationRep:
    If you keep giving them to your friends, then you are not promoting the club or whatever it was. It's your own fault. I'm going to sound harsh, but you need to get over it, and realise that a job is just that - a job. No point coming on an internet forum crying for sympathy when it was your own fault.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toy Soldier)
    And the logical voice of GG cries out through the muddle of insanity.
    I'm amazing

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2005
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.