Turn on thread page Beta

which substances have u done? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    choose more than one if u have to, and i put some pussy ones on there just to see

ReputationRep:
    things i havent done: ecstacy, heroin, speed

ReputationRep:
    Just alcohol AND PROUD OF IT!

ReputationRep:
    I really really don't get why people are so proud of abusing their bodies with drugs and alcohol... how is it in any way cool to be smelly, slur your speech, look like an idiot, vomit the night you drink, vomit the morning after, get red puffy eyes, speak in a squeaky voice, shout at the top of your lungs even though you think you're being quiet, loose the respect of your peers for acting stupid, pull some random horrid person you never would sober, get bad breath, and spend loads of money you probably dont have.

I cannot understand why people do this. And if your answer is because everyone else is, then I pity you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rednirt)
    I really really don't get why people are so proud of abusing their bodies with drugs and alcohol... how is it in any way cool to be smelly, slur your speech, look like an idiot, vomit the night you drink, vomit the morning after, get red puffy eyes, speak in a squeaky voice, shout at the top of your lungs even though you think you're being quiet, loose the respect of your peers for acting stupid, pull some random horrid person you never would sober, get bad breath, and spend loads of money you probably dont have.

I cannot understand why people do this. And if your answer is because everyone else is, then I pity you.
    this is ur life i dont see why u wouldnt spend it exploring urself

ReputationRep:
    Only alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    how do you explore yourself through smoking? or getting pissed- when the next day everyone always says they can't recall a single thing? or getting high and thinking that the pot plant in the corner of the room is the most fascinating thing you've ever seen?

I used to hang around with people who had nothing better to do than waste their time with "substances" and they were the most boring, dull people on earth cos they didn't actually "explore" themselves as you claim drugs can lead to, they were just stoned and couldn't be coherant enough to actually appreciate life. Drugs are stupid and for stupid people!!!

ReputationRep:
    how do you explore yourself through smoking? or getting pissed- when the next day everyone always says they can't recall a single thing? or getting high and thinking that the pot plant in the corner of the room is the most fascinating thing you've ever seen?

I used to hang around with people who had nothing better to do than waste their time with "substances" and they were the most boring, dull people on earth cos they didn't actually "explore" themselves as you claim drugs can lead to, they were just stoned and couldn't be coherant enough to actually appreciate life. Drugs are stupid and for stupid people!!!
    well ur unfortunate findings dont hold true to everything

ReputationRep:
    Why is there no "none" option?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peapod)
    Why is there no "none" option?
    good point

ReputationRep:

What about drinking moderate levels of alchohol twice a month (not enough to get you legless but enough so you're drunk) is that just for stupid people? I agree with you can canabis I think its totaly pointless and I find people that smoke it as dull as the using the F word.

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty boring, and have tried none of the above, unless you count medicines as one of the substances. But I'm happy to be boring if I were not harming my body by taking bad substances.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caz)
    good point
    After all, we're not all stupid...

ReputationRep:
    i think that people that people who use drugs, do so by their choice, jus as a smoker would, and i either ignore them, or get on with them just as i would anyone...i think its wrong to stereotype cannabis users as boring...simply because they use cannabis, in the same way its wrong to stereotype non drinkers as boring because they dont drink.

ReputationRep:
    Haribo, Pepsi max, Pringles... The list of rather dubious substances I have consumed over the past few years is almost limitless.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peapod)
    After all, we're not all stupid...
    um ok

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loftx)
    Haribo, Pepsi max, Pringles... The list of rather dubious substances I have consumed over the past few years is almost limitless.
    Bubble gum icecream, rice paper by itself (I didn't like it too much)...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Bubble gum icecream, rice paper by itself (I didn't like it too much)...
    Petits Filous is the worst! It's more addictive than any drugs!

(Original post by caz)
    Why don't you explore jumping off a bridge.
    That's character building stuff i hear
    J

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foolfarian)
    Why don't you explore jumping off a bridge.
    That's character building stuff i hear
    J
    what an insightful and helpful comment..... you running for prime minister?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.